PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 124125126

LithiumJay's AvatarLithiumJay
Hey - I'm looking for allowed ways to reduce the repetitive strain of interacting. In my research I've seen a lot of things banned/prohibited, but the general rule of thumb being "One click = one interaction." There was apparently a thread asking this before but it's since been deleted: Is binding my scrollwheel to left click allowed? One 'click' of the wheel (aka one 'scroll down' still equals one interaction. But I can also set it to smooth scrolling, which allows the wheel to spin faster (still at one 'click' per interaction, though). I imagine the answer is no, at which point I have to ask what considerations the staff do allow for accessibility and health when it comes to interactions? I had even seen mention (in a thread a few years old) that one could hold a berry to feed multiple pokemon but that doesn't seem to work now. (I am not trying to be argumentative here; it simply seems that there should be some form of accessibility for those who cannot physically click, tap keys, or tap touch screens for extended periods of time, but I genuinely cannot find any help on this, only a lot of 'no you can't's.)
selocon's Avatarselocon
"Hold a berry" means click it and drag over the pokemon. slow but doable. Can't answer about the scroll thing. @midnightsp I'd say a week is more than long enough, as seen before (I think it was in this thread) that if given ample time, this isn't backing out at this point. Don't quote me 100% though, I might remember things wrong
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox
Midnightsp's AvatarMidnightsp

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

"Hold a berry" means click it and drag over the pokemon. slow but doable. Can't answer about the scroll thing. @midnightsp I'd say a week is more than long enough, as seen before (I think it was in this thread) that if given ample time, this isn't backing out at this point. Don't quote me 100% though, I might remember things wrong
oh, so is it against the rules tho?
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by Midnightsp

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

oh, so is it against the rules tho?
Just report it if you're not sure. I'd say it depends on if they've been online For the scroll wheel, that's against the rules, since one interaction (moving the finger down) would result into multiple interactions on the site.
Avatar by Optimus Prime, permission to use it here

Pages: 123··· 124125126

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page