PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119120121

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

So I was reading through the forum game rules, and I was wondering, why are gifting and trading games not allowed? It never said any reason for it...
It is because people were not following the rules of the threads. I'm sure It created such a hassle it was just better to disallow them than to let them continue
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee
I've been wondering about this for some time now. We're supposed to report SPAM when we stumble upon it. And for the most part SPAM it pretty easy to recognize. But what about multi-quoting? What I mean is when two or more users keep quoting each other - every time keeping all the previous quotes - and just add their reply under all of the quotes. For example:

QUOTE originally posted by User A

Initial statement.

QUOTE originally posted by User B

First reply. With some detail. And a question.

QUOTE originally posted by User A

Second reply. Maybe clarifying something.

QUOTE originally posted by User C

Third reply. Just a joke.
I know something like that often occurs when users are on mobile. And it can be very annoying to delete parts of a quote on mobile. But that sort of thing can feel very spammy quickly, especially when the multi-quote gets so long that you have to scroll a bit before you get to the new reply under the quote. So... should we report something like that? (On a side note, I've always thought it's very unnecessary to quote the very last post before your own, even if you're replying to it. But that does sometimes feel like an unpopular opinion.)
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox. Please check my S/A Shop.
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.
selocon's Avatarselocon
In my personal opinion, more than 2 quotes a quotes (barring snipped quotes you sometimes get in a suggestion) is spammy. If you want to reply to something and feel you must quote them, trim out the other quotes first. It's not at all hard. As for why the forum games don't allow the trading/gifting threads anymore, iirc, there was a problem in one of the threads in which you had to "gift the person above you..." and I don't remember which particular version this was, but people were not following the rules of the thread and gifting other, random, things, or not gifting what they said they would, or not gifting at all.
Banner by Swag3Tails for my use only
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Hi, I wanna ask something Is it considered a withdraw if say somebody posted in a trade thread and I've offered, then the people said "send your offer", I've sent my offer and that person declined it and left a message like this "hello, if i want i will contact with you in 24 hours and also thanks for your offer" Idk if it's considered a withdraw from trade but the person said "send your offer" , maybe he/she declined cause somebody after me also offered the same thing and they send first? But that's just my assumption
  • Looking for
  • Links
Grass RTE
Grass Gem Counter
Buying Grass RTEs/1 GP/equiv. per Buying Grass Gems/1 GP/equiv. per PM me!
Nothing yet! *Avatar by Me :D
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee
I would say yes, that is a withdraw. By saying "send your offer" they basically agreed to your offer on the thread. The wording on this rule is very clear:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Once a trade is agreed upon by both parties it is ironclad – meaning that the trade can’t be backed out of. If you wish to change the agreement, then both parties must agree.
Emphasis by me. So if something like you described happened to you, you should go ahead and report that other user.
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
It just happened to me so Ill report that, thanks
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
okay, so. i play a game in which you "steal" a pokemon from the person above you. if somebody "steals:" a pokemon of mine, and i gift it to them less out of the game and more "oh hey you like this take it" is that alright?
pfp made by me, character Dave strider is a homestuck creation just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
ÜbiCørrin's AvatarÜbiCørrin
As stated from the original game thread, there is no actual stealing/gifting. The forum game's sole purpose is to have fun, because games that has actual gifting/trading is no longer allowed anymore.
Avatar originally from FE 3 Houses.
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
what i'm saying is it's "stolen" and i decide to give it to them. not because of the game but because they like the 'mon. one person even wanted to steal a mon from my free feilds so i just gave it to them.
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Why do you think that gifting someone a pokemon would be forbidden? Make sure they know it's because you want to give it to them and that the game is just for fun, but of course you can do that.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

Pages: 123··· 115116117118119120121

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page