PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 119120121

SpõrköBug's AvatarSpõrköBug

QUOTE originally posted by branwens

hello! is it against rules to log into a friends account and organize their fields for them if they ask for it? my friend wants his fields organized but theyre busy with work and starting college so i offered to do it if staff was ok with it.
Yes, it is still against the rules. As you aren't the account holder and you're going onto their account to do things; it falls under the rule about Account Control, Only YOU are allowed on YOUR account.
The Glittery Joltsodour~! Avatar is Shazi Art Glittery Shop Journal! Roleplay interest check; check it out!
Garthic's AvatarGarthic

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

So Discord recently pushed an update that has a functionality for toggling spoilers (specifically when you surround a message with '||'). Will this have any affect on the strict no-spoiler policy of the server, or in other words, will we be allowed to speak about Pokemon spoilers when censored properly?
We're currently in France for several days for a variety of reasons including seeing Niet's family and the connection is a bit spotty so we're a bit limited on what we can do. Now, that said, we're gonna think about it because while Discord has released the update that doesn't mean everyone has it yet. Give it a bit and then the answer will probably be " yes " to your question. At that point, if someone still hasn't updated discord then it's on them ^^
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Yeah, definitely makes sense for people who haven't updated. Good to know!
official mario model
epic!
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
hello could i get some help please are you allowed to decline a trade offer in your shop, trade thread etc for no given reason ? are you allowed to ignore peoples offers in your shop, trade thread etc ? thanks in advance !
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Sure, there is no rule that says you need to give a good enough reason to decline a trade. Just keep in mind that people might keep asking/offering, so if you don't want to trade with someone ever, it might be better to tell them outright
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
alright thank you ^^
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Mareep is mostly correct, except you can't tell them your reasons in public as this can count as public blacklisting. Better to answer them via PM if they ask.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Yay's AvatarYay
What’s the rule about advertising in PMs? I was planning on PMing some people to recruit people for my raffle as right now there are way more prizes than there are people and I wanted to bridge the gap. And just to clarify, I’d only message people that I’ve talked to before, or explicitly say on their page that random PMs are ok. I won’t be messaging everyone I see. ^^’ Edit: a mod just told me via PM that I can't, in case anyone else was wondering.
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Saturnbear's AvatarSaturnbear
Massive apologies if this info is already somewhere, but who should I contact for moving a thread from one area to another?
I'm Saturn, and you're watching the disney channel. Perhaps click her?
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Generally you'd contact a forum mod (Sporko is currently the only forum mod alongside Constantine, who is the forum manager.) Staff roster has a list of mods and what they do. =]
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Lillipup
B> Lunar Wings for 65 ZC ea.

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 119120121

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page