PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 151152153154155

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I asked if I could be added for 3 of their mela hunt spots in return I'd offered 2 mela hunt spots and a already hatched mela
The only time this mela would leave my procession is if they still wanted her.
. I offered not long after Cufant was realeased. I posted in their shop a little while ago as I hadn't seen much, if any, activity from them and I'd just hatched the 1st Cufant for their mela order so wanted double check they were still interested. They were just getting back into the game but due to their child they were finding it hard to log in however they were still interested in completing our trade agreements. Not long atfer that they went inactive again and I haven't seen any activity from them at all. All the trade agreement is in their shop but it is deleted so, depending if you can still view it as a mod, you can see exactly what was offered and when I posted there asking if they still wanted to complete the trade as well their repsonse.
Buying CR & GP at 5kcr/5gp per 1zc. Forever in need of quirky pokemon.
Tamaste's AvatarTamaste

I admittedly don't like this because of how slippery a slope it would be into those people just plain multi-accounting to obtain more entries across several different PFQ/Discord accounts. However, no, this at face value wouldn't break the rules. Each person would be responsible for following our rules, though I would kiiiind of like to ask that they be reminded to be courteous and to follow them as a part of whatever you wind up saying in the Discord where you introduce our site. Thank you, and good luck if you wind up doing it. ^^
When I have the resources to do, I will definitely remember to add that they must follow the site rules and that having more than one account is against the rules. Thanks for the reply! :)
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

I asked if I could be added for 3 of their mela hunt spots in return I'd offered 2 mela hunt spots and a already hatched mela
The only time this mela would leave my procession is if they still wanted her.
. I offered not long after Cufant was realeased. I posted in their shop a little while ago as I hadn't seen much, if any, activity from them and I'd just hatched the 1st Cufant for their mela order so wanted double check they were still interested. They were just getting back into the game but due to their child they were finding it hard to log in however they were still interested in completing our trade agreements. Not long atfer that they went inactive again and I haven't seen any activity from them at all. All the trade agreement is in their shop but it is deleted so, depending if you can still view it as a mod, you can see exactly what was offered and when I posted there asking if they still wanted to complete the trade as well their repsonse.
Alright, I see the agreement you're talking about. Send them a PM like this, filling in the variables as needed:

PM

Hello there, It's been a long time since we've talked about our melan trade of my ABC for your XYZ. I would like to ask if you are still interested in this trade. I will give one week for a response and after that I will consider the trade to be off. If that happens, I'm more than happy to rearrange a new trade with you at a later time when you're more able to play. I don't mind rehunting for more melans in the future. Thank you.
Then give a week. If they don't respond, do what you want with the Pokemon. You'd have given every due diligence to make the agreement happen, and if they're still offline by then... eh, life is important, but there's no point in holding you to any agreement at that point. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
I challenged myself to draw one pokemon every single day until I draw them all. In my art thread (posted in Pokemon Art), will I be allowed to make a new post every day to publish a new art piece or will I have to either wait 3 days to make a new post or just edit the original post and add the new art? Just want to know before I post the next piece and potentially break any rules x3
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! Please don't add a new post every day -- edit your first post or something to showcase all the art in one spot, and then use the bumps as often as the bump period allows for that forum. :)
SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
Got it, thanks!
angelatos's Avatarangelatos
if someone wanted to give me a gift card as payment for a service, would that be allowed? I skimmed through the rules and didn't see anything about it, so I figured I'd ask here^^

after all, decay is a form of love

ash | they/them
Cele's AvatarCele
It highly depends on the gift card in question and the Terms of Service of the gift card itself. While Pokefarm doesn't disallow RMT, we do ask that you respect the rules connected to the items that you are trading with. If you tell me what kind of gift card, I can look at their TOS and give you a specific thumbs up/down on it. :)
angelatos's Avatarangelatos
I misunderstood what was asked of me, my apologies;; they don't want to pay me with a gift card, they want to know if they can pay for someone else’s order, almost as if using a gift card from my shop, if that makes sense?
Cele's AvatarCele
Oh, if they want to pay for someone else's order with their own on-site Credits/GP/ZC/items/etc. then that's entirely up to you. Just make sure it's all clearly laid out who's paying for what and for who.

Pages: 123··· 151152153154155

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page