PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154

LightMoonBeam's AvatarLightMoonBeam

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

So, this has a big thing that has to be considered well before I can even answer your first and second questions. That's the third question there... You're wanting to create a guide/index of images for every normal, shiny, albino, and melanistic delta species, correct? According to my math (1407 species on-site, 4 different sprites of each, 18 different types), that's over a hundred thousand images in total and it will only grow by 72 for each Pokemon species added. If you're looking to post these all on-site as images, the answer outright will have to be no. If you're just wanting to create a collection of codes that people could take from in order to view their selected sprite(s) on their own, then maybe. That's a little bit more feasible, assuming you're going to put that in a Google Doc or something. It'd also be on you to update this guide and ensure that the Google Doc doesn't get anything inappropriate put in it if you allow collaborators. As for your other questions... 1. If you're okay with it being done as described above, Guides is fine. 2. Asking is nice, but not necessary.
If I understand correctly, I could for example, use an online Excel sheet where a user could choose a pokemon, the type of sprite and typing, and it could return a link to the pokemon on site? Something like that? I'm also planning on creating it alone, so no fear to see something innapropriate :) Edit : Otherwise, all I could think about it a simple post on how to create an overlay over a sprite in the guide section Edit 2: I think I found another way to do so using a code + the Excel sheet, I'll post it in the guide section once everything is neatly done :)
Profile image and shop banner by me, do not use without permission! Current type race point : 0
Currently collecting : @50zc @50zc @50zc
Cele's AvatarCele
Something like that, yeah. If the bulk of it is done on the spreadsheet so it's not image-heavy or code-heavy on-site, that's fine. Likewise, teaching people how to make use of the code seen here would be really nice, that way they can always find out the appearance of which they're looking for.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
LightMoonBeam's AvatarLightMoonBeam

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Something like that, yeah. If the bulk of it is done on the spreadsheet so it's not image-heavy or code-heavy on-site, that's fine. Likewise, teaching people how to make use of the code seen here would be really nice, that way they can always find out the appearance of which they're looking for.
I've already been working in this guide for the past two weeks. It's exactly as you said. I'm combining the two; the spreadsheet is used to give both image if the data exist/has been entered, and it used the code you mentionned; giving the correct code automatically.
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by LightMoonBeam

I've already been working in this guide for the past two weeks. It's exactly as you said. I'm combining the two; the spreadsheet is used to give both image if the data exist/has been entered, and it used the code you mentionned; giving the correct code automatically.
That looks lovely! Thank you for the awesome guide. :D
ECEInTheHole's AvatarECEInTheHole
I'm working on the QoL userscript, and a user added a suggestion for a feature in the evolution list in the farm page:

How about multiselect for quick evolutions on the farm page. Compatible either by itself or along with the other sorting options so we're not going through them one at a time. If it's possible to do so, of course.
As I understand this suggestion, one would be able to select multiple pokemon that are ready to evolve, and then hit one button to evolve them all. I'm not sure if this would be against the rules, since I could foresee this giving someone an advantage in a tournament based around evolutions. Having multiselect would give a user the advantage of having all those evolutions much faster than is manually possible, which could give them a temporary edge in a tournament. And, if they did that right in the last couple minutes of a tourney, they could use that edge to get into the top 100, even if they couldn't have manually evolved the same amount of pokemon in those last couple minutes. Just want to check before I take the suggestion into consideration :)
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by ECEInTheHole

I'm working on the QoL userscript, and a user added a suggestion for a feature in the evolution list in the farm page:

How about multiselect for quick evolutions on the farm page. Compatible either by itself or along with the other sorting options so we're not going through them one at a time. If it's possible to do so, of course.
As I understand this suggestion, one would be able to select multiple pokemon that are ready to evolve, and then hit one button to evolve them all. I'm not sure if this would be against the rules, since I could foresee this giving someone an advantage in a tournament based around evolutions. Having multiselect would give a user the advantage of having all those evolutions much faster than is manually possible, which could give them a temporary edge in a tournament. And, if they did that right in the last couple minutes of a tourney, they could use that edge to get into the top 100, even if they couldn't have manually evolved the same amount of pokemon in those last couple minutes. Just want to check before I take the suggestion into consideration :)
Hi there! Thank you for checking about this before doing. This would be against the rules. The evolution of those Pokemon would be an automatic process, done for the user without input on each one as they would have to normally. This does indeed create an unfair advantage over anyone who doesn't use the QoL Userscript.
Tamaste's AvatarTamaste
Hello! I want to make a giveaway in a group I have in discord and put as a requirement that people who participate must play pokefarm, put me as a reference and evolve the 50 pokemons necessary for me to earn gp, but I was wondering if this breaks the Exploitation rule or any another rule of the game.
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Tamaste

Hello! I want to make a giveaway in a group I have in discord and put as a requirement that people who participate must play pokefarm, put me as a reference and evolve the 50 pokemons necessary for me to earn gp, but I was wondering if this breaks the Exploitation rule or any another rule of the game.
I admittedly don't like this because of how slippery a slope it would be into those people just plain multi-accounting to obtain more entries across several different PFQ/Discord accounts. However, no, this at face value wouldn't break the rules. Each person would be responsible for following our rules, though I would kiiiind of like to ask that they be reminded to be courteous and to follow them as a part of whatever you wind up saying in the Discord where you introduce our site. Thank you, and good luck if you wind up doing it. ^^
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ 1) Is there a amount of time a user has to be inactive before a mela hunt trade is classed as void? 2) Can I PM the user and ask them to let me know once they're back online and if they're still interested in the mela swap? And then do as I want with the melas I've got for them. Should they respond I'll then rehunt them the melas. (I have a 5.4k chain saved so hopefully won't take too long) The user in questions shop hasn't been touched in 3 months and has been deleted by a mod and I haven't seen any activity from them whatsoever but I don't want to just presume they aren't coming back to PFQ.
Buying CR & GP at 5kcr/5gp per 1zc. Forever in need of quirky pokemon.
Cele's AvatarCele
Need a little bit more information. Was this a hunt slot that they asked for, or did you have the melan prior? Also, have you attempted to make contact already?

Pages: 123··· 150151152153154

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page