PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 148149150151152153154

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by lisander

I have a question about changing the payments allowed for an auction. I have one going that went 20 times higher than the minimum bid I put in (SB was 100ZC and it went to 2000 ZC value in the first 24 hours), and I had no idea it would go up that high. As such I didn't think to include an option to pay in paypal. Would it be okay for me to also allow payments in USD to allow more people to bid (that perhaps don't have that high amount of currency in-game?) If not I totally understand since it is clearly a rule in the trade forum to not alter payments allowed after the first bid has been accepted. Just wondering if it would be possible in this unexpectedly popular auction :3
Yeah, sorry, this auction will have to remain without cash options since it started without it. Sorry! It's just not fair to everyone involved since it wasn't there from the start.

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

Hello! I was wondering staff's position on gift card trades. I've seen it happen several times where people offer walmart, target, amazon, google play store, and other types of gift cards, for in game currency. Many stores and businesses really don't like having their gift cards traded around for currency, other gift cards, etc, but can't do much to stop it. I've always considered reporting these, but I really don't know if it's against PFQ's rules or not - it feels like it should be so that you're in line with the companies policies (like how you work together with flight rising to dis-allow trading items from pfq for items from FR), but I'm not a staff member, just a spectator and a speculator :P
We go based on the other site's/company's policies on this. If they disallow it, we want it reported if it's being done on PFQ. If they allow it, then it's fine. It's pretty much about the respect for their wishes, just like the FR thing you pointed out.

QUOTE originally posted by benslife12

would alternating left clicking and right clicking in order to click faster be considered cheating?
As long as one finger clicks one button and that equals one click, you're fine. If you want to do pointer finger on left click and middle finger on right click and just alternate those? That's fine, no problems there. :) You can even change your Q key to be a mouse click, if you want, as an example. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
I have a question about usernames. I have an idea and I wanna know if it'll work. Let's say I was watcing an anime and I want to change my username to a character in said anime, letter for letter, and have my pfp be a credited image of said character. Is that ok? Or do I have to change the Username to have something else affixed to the name of the character for my username that way it doesn't seem that said character is my creation of sorts? (Might be overthinking it a little bit but better to say it ig) Do I have to get permission from the anime company to use said image of said character or is giving credit to them in my signature good enough? Thank you for your time :)
I used to be Seismicrhino. Pfp from Dr. Stone anime series. Check out my shop. There's a little bit of everything! S/A/(M), PFQ mons, Legendaries, Summons, Forme change items, I even do Shelter Searches! So come check it out :) I am now collecting Death Wings for my first ever legendary melan hunt.
× 32 / 600
If you have any spare, I'll gladly take them off your hands. Just PM me :)
Mareep's AvatarMareep
If it's official art from the anime, you can use it without permission, but you need to credit it.

QUOTE originally posted by art rules

PokéFarm requires that all art (including traditional or digital artwork, gifs, photos, and sprites) used publicly on the site be properly credited to its creator/artist. If the image is not from an official source, or designated by its creator as "free to use", the player must also have permission from the creator to use the image.
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean with the username. If I understand your question correctly, yes you can name yourself, let's say, Naruto and have a Naruto avatar from the official anime, you don't need to make your name Seismicrhino-Naruto or Not-official-Naruto or something or state that you didn't make naruto. You would only have a problem if you use the name and picture and then state that you did make it. Otherwise just put the art credits in your signature or on your profile and you're good.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

QUOTE originally posted by Mareep

-Snip-
Got it, thanks :)
benslife12's Avatarbenslife12

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

As long as one finger clicks one button and that equals one click, you're fine. If you want to do pointer finger on left click and middle finger on right click and just alternate those? That's fine, no problems there. :) You can even change your Q key to be a mouse click, if you want, as an example. ^^
Cool! Thanks!
Music make you lose control
Rawr Beezly's AvatarRawr Beezly
So I have some fanart of me I'd like to use as part of my profile, and I've got their permission as well, which I can cite. However, they haven't posted said art to any public social media(they dmed the the drawing on discord), but they do have reddit, which they were ok with me citing. Would it work if I posted the screenshot and the link to their reddit, despite the drawing not being posted on there? Also quick clarification, I looked over the entire thread for when the citation was first introduced, before asking here.
Current hunt: Current babber of priority:
Lv. 36 — 1,759 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGrass
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yeah, that's fine! Just don't directly link to their reddit if they have anything non-child friendly on there;; you can just say "[username] from reddit" with a link to the permission screenshot if that'd be an issue ^^
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 25 they/them Shop Journal Art Shop
Rawr Beezly's AvatarRawr Beezly
Alright, thanks a bunch!
LightMoonBeam's AvatarLightMoonBeam
I tried to search a bit in this thread and site but found nothing that asnwer my question at 100%, so I'm asking here :) I'd like to open a permanent shop and I would like to use a banner depicting a shiny, albino and melan eevee in the ''hunting'' section. Do I have to ask for permission to use the palettes from the sprites for my banner? The eevee will be drawn by me and only used on for this banner. Thank you! Edit : Also forget to add Deltas! I wanted to depict a delta eevee :)
Profile image and shop banner by me, do not use without permission! Current type race point : 0
Currently collecting : @50zc @50zc @50zc
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by LightMoonBeam

I tried to search a bit in this thread and site but found nothing that asnwer my question at 100%, so I'm asking here :) I'd like to open a permanent shop and I would like to use a banner depicting a shiny, albino and melan eevee in the ''hunting'' section. Do I have to ask for permission to use the palettes from the sprites for my banner? The eevee will be drawn by me and only used on for this banner. Thank you! Edit : Also forget to add Deltas! I wanted to depict a delta eevee :)
It's only if you want to use the sprites themselves that you need permission. ^^

Pages: 123··· 148149150151152153154

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page