PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 134135136137

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Dr3yd3n

Someone recently approached me with concern regarding a melanistic bait I created recently, and asked if I got permission to use the melanistic colors. From what I understood from the Site Rule 6.c, I only need to ask for permission if I want to edit a sprite. Can I get some confirmation on who is right? This is the piece I created: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/030/154/861/original/daniel-yu-sprite-0009-m-yamask-enlarged.gif?1599761063 If I need to take it down from the web, I will do so as soon as necessary.
Melanism concept is nothing new, but the color palette used for the melan is unique to the sprite on PFQ. So if you're using the palette from our albino/melan sprites, credit goes to PFQ for the colors if you're displaying it off-site. On-site it's not needed.
Avatar by Valeria for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
I'm not sure how to tackle this. If I raise a ticket and it gets closed, but subsequently more information concerning the original ticket crops up, is it better to message the staff member who handled the ticket or open a new ticket?

(isn't the Pokefarm 2017 day 11 advent gif just the cutest thing ever :) )
Whit's AvatarWhit
i have a quesiton about the forums! Would it be OK for me to have 3 separate art shops, that run functionally the same? I ask because art forums are divided into mature, pokemon, and nonpokemon, and I do all three genres!
Whitley - It/Its/He/Him - 21 DO NOT USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS FOR ME.

Current Chain: 0 | 1

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Whit

i have a quesiton about the forums! Would it be OK for me to have 3 separate art shops, that run functionally the same? I ask because art forums are divided into mature, pokemon, and nonpokemon, and I do all three genres!
Yeppers! As long as you only have one in each forum section, it's totally fine to run multiple shops at once!
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art (prev. Kiryu)
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Whit

Yeppers! As long as you only have one in each forum section, it's totally fine to run multiple shops at once!
Thanks so much! :D
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Kannameyria

I'm not sure how to tackle this. If I raise a ticket and it gets closed, but subsequently more information concerning the original ticket crops up, is it better to message the staff member who handled the ticket or open a new ticket?
If by ticket you mean a ticket in the Support Center, feel free to open a new ticket and bring up pointers from the previous ticket. Any mod should be able to pick it up and ask the mod who handled the previous ticket for feedback etc. If by ticket you meant a report against another user (some people have confused the terms so I'm only making sure everything gets addressed), it's best to contact the mod handling the report in question for questions and the like.
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
aah thankyou for that Eltafez. I also didn't realise that there was such a distinction between the two contact forms either so the clarification is immensely helpful too. :D
marutchi's Avatarmarutchi
Forgive me if this is out of line, but I was wondering: what exactly is the reason behind trading Eggs being disallowed? For example - a few days ago, I noticed an acquaintance of mine was doing a hunt for a specific Pokemon, and I had found a few eggs from that Pokemon in the shelter. I was going to trade/gift them those eggs to help with their hunt, but when I tried to trade the eggs, the website said it wasn't possible. Since it seems like trading or gifting eggs to other users would be harmless and even beneficial in some cases, what is the rationale behind being unable to trade or gift eggs?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
There are a few reasons I can think of off the top of my head - it would mean we can circumvent the shelter adopt limit. I could max out my pass and then instead of using daycare passes, I just send my shelter pass around to friends to pick eggs for me - same with the egg supplier. You can order three eggs at a time without having an egg pass. If we could send eggs, multiple people can order eggs and send them to other people for hunts. - people could get legendary eggs without unlocking the summon item via the pokedex - egg exp stays the same in the shelter, so it probably would when trading as well. That would mean people who trade me eggs, can do a lot of the work for me and I only need to hatch. That would be really unbalanced for legendary or exclusive eggs There is a reason all these things are limited in some way (including very important currency sinks) and being able to trade eggs would make those limits completely useless. Helping others out with a hunt would be super nice, but there are options to get more eggs already and trading is not intended here.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
Are bets allowed in spar battles and etc.? I thought I remembered seeing a rule saying that it wasn't but I can't find it.
  • Ads
  • Profile Image Creds
Profile pic is something I drew
this sprite is by Aud.rey

Pages: 123··· 134135136137

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page