PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 133134135136137

selocon's Avatarselocon
I know keymapping isn't against the rules, if, for example, I was to remap 1-5 to q,w,e,r, and t respectively. I believe that, in your case, it should still count, however I would wait for staff to weigh in to be 100% certain.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Amanome's AvatarAmanome

QUOTE originally posted by BoneSpeaker

I was interested in getting a clarification re: No Cheating rules. The language used seems strictly to target automatic gameplay, where the player does not directly interact with the game or extra interactions are done per player action. Am I right to read it that way? I am asking because I want to know if using non-standard computer peripherals that required a third party application to function correctly counted as 'cheating' if it did not directly interact with the website or perform any actions without direct player input. Specifically, is it acceptable to use xpadder to emulate mouse/keyboard function for an xbox controller and use it to interact with the site, assuming it remains 1 controller button press = 1 site interaction. I've made various controller profiles for lots of sites and KbM games, esp ones that are known to cause a lot of wrist strain. I've yet to run into trouble, but I wanted a general clarification on using things like re-mapping/programmable peripherals which use applications to change their behavior, but do not change how a player interacts with the site itself. That way I don't need to second guess every variant controller/program assuming they are still following the same guidelines, not automating interactions, etc. Thanks in advance for the answer, and I'm sorry if this question's been asked before. I sort of assumed no one else was crazy enough to ask if they could play a website with a controller before.
Just ran this by Niet, and so long as one button press is equal to one click, then you're good. c:
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 45 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
dlithehil's Avatardlithehil
I know you cannot use PokeFarm shops to set up trade for legal currency. However, does this extend to saying something like "I do commissions of OC's" and linking your DeviantArt account?
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by dlithehil

I know you cannot use PokeFarm shops to set up trade for legal currency. However, does this extend to saying something like "I do commissions of OC's" and linking your DeviantArt account?
I'm very confused. Staff don't actievely encourage RMT ("Real Money Transactions") for PokéFarm items/currency/etc, but this does not extend to art. If you would like to sell art for legal currency, this is fine. We only ask that you adhere to the site rules while selling. To directly answer your question though: that is fine, but your dA must follow our age rating (child-friendly with parental guidance) or be appropriately age-gated.
Avatar by Valeria for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Huntess's AvatarHuntess
Edit: Resolved, Thank you!

Female | 21 | Ace | Art Shop | Journal | Pokemon Shop |

| BG | Code | Avatar |

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Please check out this thread regarding off-site trading. TCGO is included in the tab of Official Pokémon Games.
Huntess's AvatarHuntess
Thank you, I Had Searched for the Pokemon TCG it But I Didnt see it! Im Pretty Blind X,.x Thank you for Clearing it up for me :)!
dlithehil's Avatardlithehil
Just checking but Are we allowed to link to our DA? I know we can't sell stuff on the site using legal tender, but are we allowed to link to our art store that does?
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by dlithehil

Just checking but Are we allowed to link to our DA? I know we can't sell stuff on the site using legal tender, but are we allowed to link to our art store that does?
You can link pretty much whatever site you own, as long as content you link is safe for kids. That means if your deviantart contains any swears in the comments or anything it wont be an acceptable link.
Avatar of my fursona, Sam, by Mikestomp! ❤
Dr3yd3n's AvatarDr3yd3n
Someone recently approached me with concern regarding a melanistic bait I created recently, and asked if I got permission to use the melanistic colors. From what I understood from the Site Rule 6.c, I only need to ask for permission if I want to edit a sprite. Can I get some confirmation on who is right? This is the piece I created: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/030/154/861/original/daniel-yu-sprite-0009-m-yamask-enlarged.gif?1599761063 If I need to take it down from the web, I will do so as soon as necessary.
Flawless Ghost Gem

Flawless Ghost Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Ghost Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 90 — 12,738 / 26,870
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness 38%
Hardy nature
Check out my shops~

Pages: 123··· 133134135136137

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page