PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136137

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Bumping rules only apply if you were the last post, basically. The first set up posts don't actually count towards the bump rules regarding shops, etc. But I personally wouldn't say 'bump' just respond to the user and add your information on top of that. It might get reported if you just say 'bump', it's not going to be reported if you're actually responding to the person posted in front of you.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
Hi~ If I send a do not contact request to say, User1, and User1 tells our mutual friend to tell me something, does this count as harassment?
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Do thank you messages from trades and/or pming someone for Pokemon (like a free field/uft) while they have a thread count as spam?

NO PMS.
Maybe when PMs are organizable I'll find an actual signature :/

Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon
Not unless they have in their profile, sig, or tell you not to . After they say or state somewhere it is not okay. You genuinely shouldn't pm them. Especially if you pm someone and they tell you not to message them and you do they have a right to report you. Now for the asking to trade. The tone you ask is important. Say you ask "can we trade this for this?" That's okay. But being like "can i have this?" Is begging and reportable. Edit:

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

Hi~ If I send a do not contact request to say, User1, and User1 tells our mutual friend to tell me something, does this count as harassment?
Personally, I would consider this harassment. You asked them to not talk to you, but they went ahead and still contacted you through a middleman. You cant just circle around something like that
Avatar of my fursona, Sam, by Mikestomp! ❤
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
So if someone pmed me for a free mon (ex: can I have [pokemon] from your free field), do I have to respond to them and then report, or could I not respond and just report right away? Especially if there’s a *super obvious* thread/“NO PMS” in my tc, about, sig, and the field name? ^^; Also, would random talking pms be spam? Such as if someone sent me “hi” or “do you like [thing]?”, could I report it?
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

So if someone pmed me for a free mon (ex: can I have [pokemon] from your free field), do I have to respond to them and then report, or could I not respond and just report right away? Especially if there’s a *super obvious* thread/“NO PMS” in my tc, about, sig, and the field name? ^^; Also, would random talking pms be spam? Such as if someone sent me “hi” or “do you like [thing]?”, could I report it?
Gonna add on- if someone pm's me even though there's a huge "NO PM'S" in my trainer card, is that reportable?
Amanome's AvatarAmanome

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

Gonna add on- if someone pm's me even though there's a huge "NO PM'S" in my trainer card, is that reportable?
To answer your questions - no this isn't reportable in relation to the scenarios you both provided. Unfortunately you can't have a blanket DNC. Users can message you without seeing your Trainer Card/About Me/Forum Signature/ wherever you decide to place it. Users also might have CSS that can hide that information. In order for it to be reportable, you need to explicitly tell the user not to contact you or that you do not accept PMs from users. At that point, if they message you again (aside from a confirmation that they understand your DNC request) it is considered harassment and will be dealt with appropriately. I would also like to state for the record: please do not provide answers to questions about obscure rules. Please leave it up to the mods to discuss. We do not want incorrect answers being given for situations that are not explicitly covered in the rules.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 45 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
StillHere's AvatarStillHere

QUOTE originally posted by StillHere

Does people putting relevant information in tooltips break any legibility guidelines? I'm specifically referring to "passwords" in trade shops being hidden in a tooltip somewhere but being required before the person will accept any trade offer. Unless the person changes things about the dots for them to be bigger and more visible, it makes these shops fairly inaccessible if you have vision issues.
Its been 21 days with no response to this, so I'm quoting this in hopes it'll get answered.
Avatar | Shop They/them, he/him, or xe/xem/xyr pronouns please!
do DNCs also involve things like posting in forum games, like, if Niet has a DNC against Sei and posts in the stealing thread, would Sei be able to reply to them?
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! We're the duplicated system. call us Fev or Duplo/Dupla. we are always willing to teach about our disorder as long as you want to learn- feel free to DM us about it!
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
Bonespeaker's AvatarBonespeaker
I was interested in getting a clarification re: No Cheating rules. The language used seems strictly to target automatic gameplay, where the player does not directly interact with the game or extra interactions are done per player action. Am I right to read it that way? I am asking because I want to know if using non-standard computer peripherals that required a third party application to function correctly counted as 'cheating' if it did not directly interact with the website or perform any actions without direct player input. Specifically, is it acceptable to use xpadder to emulate mouse/keyboard function for an xbox controller and use it to interact with the site, assuming it remains 1 controller button press = 1 site interaction. I've made various controller profiles for lots of sites and KbM games, esp ones that are known to cause a lot of wrist strain. I've yet to run into trouble, but I wanted a general clarification on using things like re-mapping/programmable peripherals which use applications to change their behavior, but do not change how a player interacts with the site itself. That way I don't need to second guess every variant controller/program assuming they are still following the same guidelines, not automating interactions, etc. Thanks in advance for the answer, and I'm sorry if this question's been asked before. I sort of assumed no one else was crazy enough to ask if they could play a website with a controller before.
‎‎‎‎‎ ★ ☆ ⚔ ☆ ★ Hoarding Terracotta Épée

Pages: 123··· 132133134135136137

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page