PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124125

Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
oh thank you Mouse 13 , i have read the trade rules but i was wondering if i should go about it in a diferente way since the circumstances are diferent but if posting a new thread for the auction is okay than that's fine too :D thanks for the tip
~ Sprite Premissions ~ Shop Arts Made by Me
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
i know this sounds weird, and i'll never use it but. is the mention of breasts and teats alright as long as it is used in the area of breastfeeding? please just delete this if it's not..
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is by Sheepoid
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
I'd say it depends on context. Talk about being a mother and parenting in general would probably be best off in the mature forum, as I don't think it would be interesting or appropriate for many kids.. even if it is technically not NSFW. If you mean to include it in say, a warrior cat fanfic referring to a mother cat feeding it's kits, or pokemon feeding their young, I'm sure that would be fine to use. I'd wait for a mod to confirm before going ahead with it though
Art Shop
tapu fini hunt:0/160
melan regigigas hunt:53/1500
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Shadarin

oh thank you Mouse 13 , i have read the trade rules but i was wondering if i should go about it in a diferente way since the circumstances are diferent but if posting a new thread for the auction is okay than that's fine too :D thanks for the tip
Your auction ended with bids on the Pokémon, hence those Pokémon are sold and cannot be re-auctioned. Please PM me to retrieve said bids.

QUOTE originally posted by Scørkaji

i know this sounds weird, and i'll never use it but. is the mention of breasts and teats alright as long as it is used in the area of breastfeeding? please just delete this if it's not..
As Mouse 13 said, it depends on the context. As a general subject, breastfeeding is fine. Going into detail may be crossing PG-rating though, so then it'll depend on where you use it.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
thank you elta! i also have another question. i ran both an art contest and a raffle. the art contest i recievd donations for and even told Conny what was donated and bought. but nothing happened. buuut my raffle got taken down because i had recieved donations. could you explain to my why one's okay and the other's not? is it due to the raffle being a raffle with multiple prizes that constantly flucuates and the art contest having a set amount?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
I don't think we can help you with this. I'd suggest pm'ing the mod who took down your raffle, because they'll know for sure what the exact problem was
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
selocon's Avatarselocon
It could also be that you used donations from the art contest on your raffle. As Mareep said though, we cannot help you, as we don't know the circumstances
Dekï's AvatarDekï
How would one go about transferring clan ownership? I have a clan that I'm shutting down, but I had someone volunteer to take it over for me. Would they have to apply for it after I delete it?
Low activity; mainly active on Instagram (@DekiDraws)
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
If a moderator breaks a small forum rule, is it still recommended to PM Garthic directly? As per the rules, if a moderator is reported, Garthic will be the only one to respond, whether he was directly PM'd or not, however... In the rules, it seems to only be referring to reporting a moderator in the context of They Did A Very Big Bad Whoopsie And Is A Very Serious Issue That Should Not Be Taken Lightly. What should I do if a moderator just breaks a very small rule, like how the majority of reports are? Should I still PM Garthic, or would that be kind of spam-y since it's not a huge issue? ;v;
Chicken | 23 | they/them | 60GP shinies!
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Since when is sandwich posting against the rules? Because I’ve seen people apologizing for it lately.
Gif by KitKatKutie2

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page