PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122123124125

Volixagarde's AvatarVolixagarde
Report it just in case
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
I need some help regarding comic rules. I was planning on making a sprite comic, with official sprites as the characters (as my art skills are very lacking). Some characters will be edited by me if needed (for different poses, etc.) Before submitting my first panels, I read over the rules. It stated - "the art within your piece (must be) your own, and is not taken from another source." Does this apply to official sprites and/or sprite edits?
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
Mechanic's AvatarMechanic
So I know trading pokemon from the physical games is against for the trade forums rules but i was wondering about selling the actual physical games themselves? hoping for USD or partial ZC/USD. I have a few I don't play any more and I don't want to get undercut by gamestop so i'm hoping to sell them online for pretty cheap vs what pre-owed at gamestop is. i have them on facebook but i figured here would also be a good place to post them? i figure it would be a yes since i see people sell steam games and such but i'd rather be safe than sorry yaknow?
Shop Link - Pokemon and Items
284/??? for a melan Diance hunt!
PM me if you're selling Diamond Tiaras! I value at 200GP/40ZC. Check my shop for summon swaps. +443 hatched so far for current paused hunt. Icon from art by thatmightyheart on tumblr
selocon's Avatarselocon
The rule "You cannot enter your own contest" Does that apply to TR raffles? Cause I want everyone on my team (including me) to be able to enter
Yes it does. You cannot enter your own raffle. If you decide to make the raffle you agree to those terms. Any donation to the raffle must be given out to the raffle participants. If your teammates want to make sure you get a gift. Then they can gift you one of their own free will separate from the contest itself.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice
Glacie's AvatarGlacie
i have a question regarding account sharing My brother, he's 9, really wants to play, but doesn't seem ready for an account of his own, so i was thinking of allowing him to play on mine, sort of like a joint account is there any reason why that'd be against the rules?
From what I understand, it's one person per account, so having one person having multiple accounts, or multiple people on one account, would be considered against the rules

Current Type Race Score: 566

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art is by me. Guess who doesn't wanna celebrate? lol Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
It's been almost two weeks since I posted my question. Are we allowed to repost them? I still need to know. :o
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Fennekava

I need some help regarding comic rules. I was planning on making a sprite comic, with official sprites as the characters (as my art skills are very lacking). Some characters will be edited by me if needed (for different poses, etc.) Before submitting my first panels, I read over the rules. It stated - "the art within your piece (must be) your own, and is not taken from another source." Does this apply to official sprites and/or sprite edits?
I had brought it up to Sei but it appears there was some miscommunication in who was going to post the answer, my apologies! The verdict is that sprites used in comics follow the rules used elsewhere on the site. This means that: - sprites from the official games can be edited freely; - sprites made by others will still need proper permission and crediting; - PFQ sprites will still need to be requested here and be granted permission for use of the comic.

QUOTE originally posted by Glacie

i have a question regarding account sharing My brother, he's 9, really wants to play, but doesn't seem ready for an account of his own, so i was thinking of allowing him to play on mine, sort of like a joint account is there any reason why that'd be against the rules?
For one, account sharing is not allowed. Since your brother is a minor, the best way to go about this would be to ask one of your parents to help him make his own account so they can monitor him if needed.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
hayday6's Avatarhayday6

QUOTE originally posted by hayday6

hi i was wondering if i maybe started a mini game where if i said ok first person to answer this “pokemon related question gets a prize if that would be ok i would be “giving stuff away im not sure about this but it is something i would like to do would ask multiple differnt questions about anime pokefarmq cards types and Exe
No answer a liitle diappointed.

Pages: 123··· 118119120121122123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page