PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 123124125

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

When this post says that art shops can be bumped after 48 hours, does that only apply to shops? (aka. can art threads that aren't a shop still be bumped every 48 hours?)
In my experience, it applies to the regular art section as well, practically speaking. Have often seen 2 day bumps and have done 2 day bumps myself with no corrections being enforced. I haven't seen any Official(tm) word on it, though.
Normally this is only intended for art shops. However the current state of the art forums is chaotic, to be honest. I've seen auctions held both in the regular art forums as well as in art shops. For customers and/or people who are just browsing, this can get confusing... I'll have to talk to Constantine to see if we can work something out.

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

From summary of rejected suggestions:

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
So, no.
I KNOW that, but it says new designs. I was talking about the already existing ones.
Like Sauriel, I'm afraid I don't grasp your question. If a new generation of Pokémon comes out, our artists are usually on it from the start (eg. Gen 7). If a new Pokémon is revealed, they get to work almost immediately (eg. Zeraora). There are some exceptions to this because Niet, as the boss, says no (eg. Ash-Greninja will most likely never be added) but most of the time we're on top of things as they come. If this is not what you meant, then please rephrase your question.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Hello! I've read through the auctions rules but I'm still a little confused. I have an auction where only a SB was offered, and I didn't put an auto buy due to forgetfulness. I was wondering if it's ok to add one, especially considering the only bid is a starting bid, so no one should be affected by me adding it.
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

Hello! I've read through the auctions rules but I'm still a little confused. I have an auction where only a SB was offered, and I didn't put an auto buy due to forgetfulness. I was wondering if it's ok to add one, especially considering the only bid is a starting bid, so no one should be affected by me adding it.
Adding an autobuy and/or deadline is fine if you forgot about it in the initial setup, but no other changes may occur.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

Adding an autobuy and/or deadline is fine if you forgot about it in the initial setup, but no other changes may occur.
Wonderful, thanks elta! ^^
GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
Hello! So... as far as my research goes you're allowed to use offical artwork/unmodified sprites from the offical Pokémon games in your signature/profile without permission, just with proper credit, right? But doesn't this actually violates against the copyright laws, since you always have to ask for permission? Or how do I have to understand that? I don't want to get in trouble, so I'm asking^^
*** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ *** Comic | Journal | Art Shop Avatar by foxgay (dA)
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Under Free Use, so long as youre not claiming its YOUR’s and you created it it doesnt violatw copyright. That’s the giving proper credit part. “Official Pokemon art” or something of the like is generally good since you‘re not saying you made it and saying who did. If we couldn’t use art because of Copyright, only official things would exist and no one else would be allowed to use it (in regards to the public) and original creators would be swamped with tiny requests “Can I make a meme out of this picture?” etc. Hope I explained this in a way that comes across accurately <.< lol I just woke up my apologies.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Lillipup
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
@KishanHaru: I see, thank you very much for your answer. :)
ÜbiCørrin's AvatarÜbiCørrin
Hello there. I am planning to use a reaction gif for a journal entry. The art theft rules didn't list anything about how the gifs that are usually use by memes (such as long neck reaction guy) should be properly cited. Since the gif is largely distributed by internet users, do I need to cite it or not?
Avatar originally from FE 3 Houses.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (3:02)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
So Discord recently pushed an update that has a functionality for toggling spoilers (specifically when you surround a message with '||'). Will this have any affect on the strict no-spoiler policy of the server, or in other words, will we be allowed to speak about Pokemon spoilers when censored properly?
official pkmn rumble model
epic!
branwens's Avatarbranwens
hello! is it against rules to log into a friends account and organize their fields for them if they ask for it? my friend wants his fields organized but theyre busy with work and starting college so i offered to do it if staff was ok with it.
hey there i'm blake!!! talk to me about rooster teeth or stardew valley! i really love jeremy dooley, trevor collins, alfredo diaz, and matt bragg. message me about roleplaying! currently hunting: 287h/0s/0a/0m planned hunts:
journal
code background is rwby screencap icon is also rwby screencap

Pages: 123··· 110111112113114··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page