PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 122123124

TY
Adian's AvatarAdian
Question about site contests! Am I allowed to reuse my thread to continue a game once it's finished or am I required to delete it and resubmit it for approval if everything is the same (expect for the start of a new round and new prizes?) It used to be allowed in the rules but I no longer see it
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Question about suggestions: I know we can't suggest Pokemon that we created, but is it ok to suggest existing but not implememnted Pokemon formes/designs?
Gif by KitKatKutie2
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
From summary of rejected suggestions:

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
So, no.
Chicken | 23 | they/them | 60GP shinies!
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
and if you‘re meaning already existing canon pokemon and formes, good chance they’re already in the process of being implemented. There are only a few that won’t be at all and those have been stated by Niet (ash greninja for example) so suggesting those wouldn’t do anything anyhow. tl;dr - if canon probably already on here or going to be and doesn’t need suggested.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Lillipup
B> Lunar Wings for 65 ZC ea.

QUOTE originally posted by Adian

Question about site contests! Am I allowed to reuse my thread to continue a game once it's finished or am I required to delete it and resubmit it for approval if everything is the same (expect for the start of a new round and new prizes?) It used to be allowed in the rules but I no longer see it
Here is a quote from the contest rules: "There is no maximum length on contests that are being reused, example; a repeating raffle. This must be stated in your application." So if you didn't state that it was a repeating raffle when you made the contest I'd recommend contacting one of the forum mods and make sure you have the go ahead.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice
Yay's AvatarYay
When this post says that art shops can be bumped after 48 hours, does that only apply to shops? (aka. can art threads that aren't a shop still be bumped every 48 hours?)
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

When this post says that art shops can be bumped after 48 hours, does that only apply to shops? (aka. can art threads that aren't a shop still be bumped every 48 hours?)
In my experience, it applies to the regular art section as well, practically speaking. Have often seen 2 day bumps and have done 2 day bumps myself with no corrections being enforced. I haven't seen any Official(tm) word on it, though.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by thedorkychicken

From summary of rejected suggestions:

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
So, no.
I KNOW that, but it says new designs. I was talking about the already existing ones.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Then I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I don’t know if any concept art that isn’t if an existing Pokemon? Unless you mean PF1 Pokemon (Which are already being worked on to return as Tornament Exclusives) or changing a design (which is unlikely)?
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir

Pages: 123··· 109110111112113··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page