PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DayCare errors

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So there've been some glitches with Pokémon's Heritage, which has caused a lot of data to get messed up. As a result of this, your DayCare couples may not recognise each other, and display the message that they are not compatible for breeding. To fix this, just take one of them out and put it back in. A large number of Heritage entries were also lost to this glitch, so you may see fewer (or no) children listed in your Pokémon's Heritage page. Sorry about this!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Niet, I have noticed how pokemon in the daycare do not disappear from my fields and, thus, can still be interacted with. Is this supposed to happen?
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Yes, that's intentional. It means you don't need a "Scour retrieval" Field or similar.
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Ah, thank you. It makes things a lot easier!
Update October 16th: I just noticed another bug in the code that meant that roughly 50% of couples would never breed regardless of compatibility. This should now be fixed. Remember, Egg creation is based on your interactions, with one Egg Chance every 256 interactions (to mirror the 256 steps you must take in the official games). The Red Gigaremo upgrade reduces this number to 128, potentially doubling the number of Eggs you get, and the Matchup Checker will tell you exactly how likely an Egg Chance is to producing an actual Egg. Also, good luck trying to breed Skitty+Wailord :p
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
I was going to say. My pokemon like never bred any eggs . I was like geez maybe their shy..
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior
Mine never had a chance higher than 43%, so I figured I just wasn't interacting enough. Huh.
Methos's AvatarMethos
Yes! More Egg variety coming right up! Locking my other thread about this.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
gibstack693's Avatargibstack693
I knew there was some bulls- some sort of monkey business going on with these pokemon! Haha!
Pkmñ4éver's AvatarPkmñ4éver
Is the required 256 interactions needed for a chance to breed reset each day, or does it total up until that amount is reached?
TR Sub-Boss Pkmn4ever

Click here

Ps..
Trainer Art made my me. Template for personal use only. Rocket R self made to make right size, but officially based.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page