PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

PikaGirl803's AvatarPikaGirl803
I don't like how many people dislike my review, i can't even like or dislike it... .-.
Avatar made by Cryst. Looking for someone to make a pikachu girl style drawing to be my avatar, for cheap. Selling exclusives for 50gp, or a summon item I want: any tapu, wishing stone, origin sash, rock, ice, or steel statue, colbalt, vivardan or terracotta Épée, or 5 red or yellow tokens, or a mix of tokens and gp. Looking for shiny eeveeloutions will buy for 15-25gp each.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by EJThePokémon

I don't like how many people dislike my review, i can't even like or dislike it... .-.
Well...

EJThePokémon: "Woah!!!!" ★★★★☆

Posted: 08/Jan/2017 03:33:13 (4 months ago) Other than the rules, I'm addicted to this game, love it!!!!!
This will apply to you and many others: when the box provided is so big, such a short review is hardly "helpful" (which is what the up/down votes are for).
Other than the rules, I'm addicted to this game, love it!!!!!
You see? That aside, the exclamation-point spam probably didn't help. Neither did the 4/5 stars without actually explaining why. It's not helpful to other users, it's not helpful to potential users deciding if they want to join the site, and it's not helpful to us as creators to see what we could be improving. And finally, the rules aren't the problem. Your inability to follow them might be :p
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
I love this site! I recommend it! :)
Roakore's AvatarRoakore
If we're only allowed one review, can we request the previous one to be hidden?
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
Would it be possible to remove a review? I'm already starting to feel unhappy about seeing mine and regret making it because no one likes it.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Kirbyfan

Would it be possible to remove a review? I'm already starting to feel unhappy about seeing mine and regret making it because no one likes it.
It is not possible to remove reviews. That would be a gross violation of trust.
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Kirbyfan

It is not possible to remove reviews. That would be a gross violation of trust.
That's okay. It's just that now whenever I look at it, it ruins my mood. I had never written a review for anything before, so clearly I didn't know how to.
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
You know, it really says something when the last 1 star review was over 6 months ago. The most common complaint that I saw was a misguided notion that this is "pay-to-win". I don't get how you "win" at Pokefarm. Someone could literally have every dex entry and wishforge badge, own one pokemon for each of those entries, with 1,000 of each item and still have something to work towards. Maybe I'm just missing something?
SnowRaven's AvatarSnowRaven
why are so many people giving thumbs down to legitimate reviews??
Lv. 73 — 17,086 / 17,343
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Firestar's AvatarFirestar

QUOTE originally posted by SnowRaven

why are so many people giving thumbs down to legitimate reviews??
I'd say it's probably because they're Karens. Watch rSlash to learn what Karens are, then you'll understand

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page