PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A guide on breeding Unown's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 678

Uniflame's AvatarUniflame
thanks! I will give that a try :)
ümineko's Avatarümineko
could someone possibly pm me with a list of unown combos to make each letter? i keep getting confused @_@ edit: i just re-read the first post please disregard what i said ;-; (or could a mod delete my comment please? i didnt mean to cause spam)
Likiska's AvatarLikiska
Hi all, I'm not the best at math, so can anyone tell me how to get these letters?: B, J, S, T These are the only ones I'm missing, so it would be a big help! Thanks!
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
I don't understand this @_@ How do you breed a C unown from an A Unown? These eggdexes aren't completing themselves.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,338,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Lynxray's AvatarLynxray
Edit- Nevermind. I got them all thanks to Eltafez' Unown calculator. It proved accurate for me.
Rest in peace Sadie May. I know you'll be waiting for me in heaven. I can't wait to see you again. I love you. 2009-2023 ❤✞🕊
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
How good of a percentage can I get in a breeding pair of unowns and how do i get it? I know how to get good pairs of other pokemon but not of the unowns.
Quick question. Uh... don't know if I should post this here or not but how do I breed to get a Unown N? It's the last of my pokedex for johto and I just missed out on getting it at the lab lol so I will just breed the thing
This is MY drawing that I did of Miraitchi and Clulutchi from the Tamagotchi Franchise on MY deviantart/Also avatar is my OC Chikorita
xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx

QUOTE originally posted by SuperGalKittyKat

Quick question. Uh... don't know if I should post this here or not but how do I breed to get a Unown N? It's the last of my pokedex for johto and I just missed out on getting it at the lab lol so I will just breed the thing
Google Eltafez calculator. Elta made a really great resource back in the day that includes a page that will help you make unown pairs.
S/A, Delta Swaps, Dex Trades and More!
oh that? I saw someone else post that a couple of posts upward. I will test it out to get this last pesky unown egg dex entry
AzulWolf's AvatarAzulWolf
Hey there! I have a question and I apologise if you’ve already explained but there’s so many posts on this forum and I don’t have the time to sift through 😅 Buuuut.. I have an ‘A’ pair unowns and it says they may breed something unexpected.. last time I saw this was with variants so I was wondering, what is the unexpected thing they may breed? Thanks in advance! :)
Made by Orchid
Made by Orchid
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page