PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Voltorb Flip results!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
OMG! I cant believe I won a Sylveon! Wahoo! *Sets it as favourite Pokemon*
Lila's AvatarLila
Yay 113th, 8 levels is apparently my best v.v. Yep, I kinda lost interest in the game after the first few days... It didn't really appeal much since I have no luck with these kinds of games... Every card I flipped was a Voltrob... Those Sylveons though..... Anyways congrats to those who earned them especially the shiny ones >w< And I hope next time I can get up there as well....
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Congrats to all the winners! I'm 579th (total coins), 549th (highest level), and 659th (win ratio). Not bad...for me... XD
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Meiana's AvatarMeiana

QUOTE originally posted by Tasos500

OMG! I cant believe I won a Sylveon! Wahoo! *Sets it as favourite Pokemon*
Well, doing great things earns you great rewards. o3o
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Nagito's AvatarNagito
Congrats to all those who get a Sylveon. c:
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo
KimmyDragneel's AvatarKimmyDragneel
Congratulations to all who've won a Sylveon. :3
MadeByCandyEevee
please click and feed all eggs! They really need it. ~Thank-you. Credit to Froststep for my icon.
emptyadam's Avataremptyadam
Congratzzz I was at the 900+ mark :D
Mood: Indifferent

rp's

Looking for Oda Nobuna no Yabou 1x1! Pm me!

sprite shops

Sprite shop! (click)

pokemon

Oro's AvatarOro
Argh, only 22nd in the highest level rankings XD But I can't really complain, I should have tried harder and that just means all those who did better deserved it more than me. Congratulations to all the winners!
813th FirelightKnight 822 Well, I did badly. Ah well, congrats to those people who won a Sylveon! Especially the winner of the Shiny Sylveon!
Avatar made by me My Shiny Hunts [Current hunt : Eevee] Feel free to PM me! I don't mind a good chat about the things I like, which can be found on my page.
saigyouji's Avatarsaigyouji
I would of played more but I only got up to Level 9 because time ate at me <.>

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page