PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 919293

Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Whisperscats, Gardevoir, Kirlia and Zoroark are official sprites, so you don't need permission to use them! Also! Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Searene Usage: Edit for personal use. (Recolor and splicing!) Who's making the sprite: Me! Thank you!
I’ll remake this eventually.
N0RSK1's AvatarN0RSK1
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Mega Mightyena, Fluxray, Mega Zoroark Usage: Edits/Recolours/Icon? Who's making the sprite: Me (N0RSK1) Thank You and Hope I Did This Right ^-^
"/Give Honeydew 46 64"
More About Me: My Carrd
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Kinaster Usage: Just a slight recolor that I will be using for personal use. Who's making the sprite: Me (HowlingCat)
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Kinaster Usage: recolor for my pokesona/putting ears and tail on my trainer sprite Who's making the sprite: me (TrainerBrianna)
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by whisperscats

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lunupine, Inkay, Shiny Mega Ninetales, Shiny Sylveon, Shiny Gardevoir/Kirlia, Shiny Dedenne, Shiny Alolan Raichu, Shiny Meowstic (Male and Female), Shiny Zoruark, Albino Deerling/Sawbuck and Kinaster Usage: Personal Use Who's making the sprite: Me (whisperscats) Thank you! (im sorry so many sprites :-()
You do not need permission for the Kirlia, Gardevoir, or Zoroark! Those are all official sprites ^^

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Searene Usage: Personal use, Recolor Who's making the sprite: I am! Im gonna attempt to recolor her, and use her as an avatar. Thank you!
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Xerneas Active Mode and Yveltal and Sylveon and Mega absol Usage: color swap and personal use ((I'm making an oc with the two :3)) and a fusion with glaceon, Sylveon, and mega absol on a substitute doll Who's making the sprite: I will be recoloring the ledgenaries sprites and Willow McPlier will be making the fusion in their shop Thank you! ((Edit: I added Sylveon and mega absol since I don't wanna spam and double post on here))
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
adrienagreste's Avataradrienagreste
I am confused about the rules. Is this how someone would get a custom sprite for a pokemon? If yes, would they still need permissions to create an entirely new sprite instead of just editing? Like, say your custom pokemon sprite wasn't a recolor but changing the stance of the pokemon, would that also require permissions requests?
avatar made by xaandiir in this thread here!!

QUOTE originally posted by adrienagreste

I am confused about the rules. Is this how someone would get a custom sprite for a pokemon? If yes, would they still need permissions to create an entirely new sprite instead of just editing? Like, say your custom pokemon sprite wasn't a recolor but changing the stance of the pokemon, would that also require permissions requests?
If you are editing any PFQ sprits (gen 5+ or Fakemon), you must ask permission.
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs

QUOTE originally posted by adrienagreste

Only if it is a Kalos, Alola, or PFQ sprite.
Prof pic + shop banner by me

Pages: 123··· 6061626364··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page