PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 919293

NightcallerZ's AvatarNightcallerZ
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Death Wing Usage: Recolor/personal use Who's making the sprite: Me Thank you!
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn
Hi, Sei! I would like to use the following PFQ Sprites; Sprite(s): Mega Espeon, Milotic and Sylveon Usage: Recolour for personal use Who's making the sprite: Myself Thanks Sei!
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by psiimon

Hi there! Can I please have permission to use the Rockruff sprite so I can make it into a banner to put in my signature to advertise my Pokefarm shop? Also, does my co-owner need permission too? Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user psiimon to use the Rockruff sprite for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by SpaceAsylum

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): -Lunupine, Rockruff, Solynx, Vivillon (Tundra), Kinaster and Bunbori Usage: -Ill be using them for pokesona, and fusion. There might be slight recoloring of Rockruff. Who's making the sprite: -Me! Thank you! (small note: Im unsure of if im supposed to mention what variation of Vivillon id be using so I put that there in case I am)
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user SpaceAsylum to edit the Rockruff, Solynx, Vivillon (tundra), Kinaster and Bunbori sprites for the purpose of sprite edits and fusions. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by HuntedTiger6

Hi Sei! I'd like to use PFQ's sprite of Fennekin for a fusion (with Umbreon) to be a 'claimable' sprite in my sprite dump/shop, as well as Solynx and Lunupine's sprites and Mega sprites for a fusion or two for my personal use as an OC or maybe a new Pokesona. Thank you! ^.^
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user HuntedTiger6 to edit the Fennekin sprite for the purpose of a fusion with Umbreon. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Grimmew

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Mega Umbreon and Mega Espeon Usage: Fussion with Glaceon for a new OC of mine. Who's making the sprite: Shazi is going to help me design the fussion when she has time. So most likely her? Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Grimmew to edit the Mega Umbreon and Mega Espeon sprites for the purpose of a fusion with Glaceon. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Alix-chan

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Popplio Usage: I would like to be able to have BriannaKitty use the sprite in a commission I ordered, the sprite will go on the characters Toyhouse page and most likely in places around the site. Who's making the sprite: BriannaKitty Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Alix-chan to request that the user BriannaKitty edit the Popplio sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

I have a question - if I asked permission to use a sprite before, but I decide to update that sprite to a newer version, would I have to ask permission again or use the original screenshot of permission?
Depends on what you mean. Please show me the examples.

QUOTE originally posted by NokiaPoland

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lunupine, Solnyx, Kinaster, Mega Zoroark Q, Sylveon, Mega Ninetales Q, Mega Lunupine, Mega Solnyx Usage: an recolour and a fusion, Personal use Who's making the sprite:Me Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user NokiaPoland to edit the Lunupine, Solynx, Kinaster, Mega Zoroark Q, Sylveon, Mega Ninetales Q, Mega Lunupine, Mega Solynx sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ArcticFox

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Fennekin Normal Usage: Fusion Who's making the sprite: Me, as a fusion with Shinx.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ArcticFox to edit the Fennekin sprite for the purpose of a fusion with Shinx. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Corgis

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s):Lunupine and Shiny Lunupine Usage: Mirroring the Sprites for a banner for LuckyBonsaiTree Who's making the sprite: I'll be putting them together like in my signature and about me, the art will be unchanged.
If the banner is for that user, they need to ask for permission ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

Did PFQ create the 1-5 tailed Vulpix sprites, or are those official?

Just incase

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): 1-5 Tailed Vulpix Sprites Usage: Edits/Personal Use Who's making the sprite:Me, of course c:
EDIT: Also... Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Vulpix/Alolan Vulpix Eggs Usage: Fusion (?)/Edits Who's making the sprite:Me, of course c:
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user TheLightKing to edit the 1-5 tailed Vulpix, Vulpix egg and Alolan Vulpix egg sprites for the purpose of personal use/fusions. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

About a month ago I requested permission for the normal, shiny & albino Plusle sprites, which Sei granted, but I'd like to ask for permission to use the newly-discovered Melan Plusle sprite in that avatar as well =) Don't want to do anything fancy, just the 4 sprites standing next to each other. I don't plan to change any sprite colours, just pop them on a background.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Alchemists Fire to edit the melan Plusle sprite for the purpose of an avatar. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Oramigeist

Hi! I want to get my feet wet in practicing edits and have an idea for a sprite edit I'd like to try to make for myself. Sprite: Mimikyu and Shiny Mimikyu Usage: (Hopefully) A sprite to put in my about me/signature for my own personal use.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Oramigeist to edit the Mimikyu and Shiny Mimikyu sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by MissingStar

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Sylveon
And I'd also like to change the colors of melan Lucario's eyes and spikes but I wasn't sure if I need to ask permission or not-
Usage: recolor and some edits to match my Pokesona; Just to add to my about me and signature Who's making the sprite: Me; Myself; and I :) Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user MissingStar to edit the Melan Lucario and Sylveon sprites for the purpose of recolors. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Wistral

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite by PFQ: Sprite(s): Chatot and Fletchling Usage: Fusions and recoloring Who's making the sprite: Me! Thank you! <3
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Wistral to edit the Fletchling sprite for the purpose of a recolor and fusion with Chatot. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Wardove

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Shiny Bunbori, Melan Togetic, Melan Mega Pidgeot, and Melan Uxie Usage: Mainly to display in journal, possibly working them into a signature or template as well later on~ Who's making the sprite: Drocagen, for my use~ Thank you very much!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Wardove to use the Shiny Bunbori, Melan Togetic, Melan Mega Pidgeot, and Melan Uxie sprites for the purpose of a template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Hexel

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lycanroc midday forme, Shiny minior, and Kinaster Usage: the Lycanroc and Minior are for a fusion and the Kinaster is for a recolor and I am gonna use it for a ref if that's OK ;;w;, Who's making the sprite: i'm making the Kinaster recolor. iFlygon is gonna use the Lycanroc and Minior for a fusion at their shop Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Hexel to edit the Midday Lycanroc, Shiny minior and Kinaster sprites for the purpose of a fusion and recolors. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by FløåtíñgClåwS

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Melan Umbreon Usage: Fullbody art for iAmAdAbOi in my shop. Link to commission Who's making the sprite: I will be making a fullbody art of a Melan Umbreon. Thanks, Squek
Since its artwork, no permission is needed.

QUOTE originally posted by Dekï

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Drampa Usage: Recolored to fit a character, then will be displayed in my journal. Who's making the sprite: Me!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Dekï to recolor the Drampa sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Crazy

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Apocalyptic Growlithe Usage: Template Who's making the sprite:Is it Nessacary Thank you! (Id rather get permission and not need it that not get it and need it)
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Crazy to request that the user Is it Necessary to use the Apocalyptic Growlithe sprite for the purpose of a template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Hinode

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): mega espeon Q Usage: recolor to fit my character (seen in signature) Who's making the sprite: me c: Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Hinode to recolor the Mega Espeon sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Branble1996

Hello Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Albino pyukumuku, magearna, bunbori, cosmog ( all both normal and albino) Usage: edits for personal use Whos making the sprite: me Thank You!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Branble1996 to edit the Albino pyukumuku, magearna, bunbori, cosmog (all normal and albino) sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Sapphirevixen

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): mega ninetales Q Usage: recolor to fit my character (on my rp blog) Who's making the sprite: me just a recolor for my stand oc, credit will be given. Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Sapphirevixen to recolor the Mega Ninetales sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by continue

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): mega mawile Usage: galaxy edit Who's making the sprite: me
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user continue to edit the Mega mawile sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Vixony An

Sprite(s): Albino/melan Cleffa color pallets Usage: A banner for Cleffaluv & Drocagens banner Who's making the sprite: I'll be making it and let Cleffaluv, Drocagen & entrants who would like to advertise the raffle use the banner if given permission. I already recolored them, I'm just waiting for confirmation to use them in the banner and make the banner public [link]
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Vixony An to use the albino and melanistic Cleffa sprites for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

Sprite(s): Kinaster, maybe the melan palettes of a handful of similar mons for reference but not directly copied/sampled Usage: Fake melan edit for personal use (prediction/i wanted to recreate something I saw in a dream) Who's making the sprite: Me! //also jeez i might be overdoing this hunt if I'm dreaming about it
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user SpoodleBug to edit the Kinaster sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Tri445

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Shiny Cutiefly Usage: Edits / use for my about me Who's making the sprite: Me Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Tri445 to edit the Shiny Cutiefly sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by danielrc15545

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Gragon, Reaper Cloth Gragon Usage: Edits for personal use Who's making the sprite: Me Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user danielrc15545 to edit the Gragon and Cloaked Gragon sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by iFlygon

Sprite(s): Type: Null Usage: Fusing with Flygon for Personal use. Who's making the sprite: iFlygon (Me)
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user iFlygon to edit the Type: Null sprite for the purpose of a fusion with Flygon. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Cerberus

Sprite(s): Deinglitch Usage: Edits/Personal (pokesona) Who's making the sprite: Me
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Cerberus to edit the Deinglitch sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by NightcallerZ

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Death Wing Usage: Recolor/personal use Who's making the sprite: Me Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user NightcallerZ to edit the Death Wing summon item sprite for the purpose of a recolor. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by whisperscats

Hi, Sei! I would like to use the following PFQ Sprites; Sprite(s): Mega Espeon, Milotic and Sylveon Usage: Recolour for personal use Who's making the sprite: Myself Thanks Sei!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user whisperscats to edit the Mega Espeon and Sylveon sprites for the purpose of recolors. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 02/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).
Like, if I were to remake a sprite that used one of PFQ’s sprites when I already asked permission for that one sprite, would I have to ask again for permission for that sprite to be updated? EDIT: Nevermind, I guess.

Sorry for all these requests by the way >~<

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Alolan Vulpix Party Sprite Usage: Edits/Use with Vulpix Party Sprite Who's making the sprite: Me, like always
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Ed.'s AvatarEd.
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s):Melanistic Totodile, Croconaw & Feraligatr Usage:Since all Melanistic Sprites will probably be updated I wanted to make a suggestion ;) Who's making the sprite:Ed. Just a recolour and I hope it will be considered when update to Johto Melanistic sprites will be made. Is there any place that I will be able to post my recolours? Maybe some people will like them :)
Source of my avatar: Totodile by SarahRichford(used with permission) My dream... Melanistic Sprites recolored by me.
r4vens's Avatarr4vens
Sprite(s): Ekans x2 (one is going to be horizontally flipped but on the same picture) Usage: I'm going to make a person edit of my corn snakes colours for my about if that's okay? Who's making the sprite: r4vens (moi)
icon made by me :)
iFlygon's AvatariFlygon
The Ekans sprite is from BW, it does not need permission to be used.

Credit

Forum Profile Picture is a edited sprite of Junko Enoshima from the Danganronpa series. The edits were made by me, while the original sprite belongs to Spike Chunsoft.
Um hi
Ghostplops's AvatarGhostplops
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Baflammet, Noivern Usage: Recolors Who's making the sprite: Myself (Ghostplops). I am going to make a sprite recolor dump thread sometime soon and would include these recolors in the thread w/ credit. I was going to do 2 recolors of Baflammet, and possibly 3 of Noivern. If I have permission, I might use one of the Baflammet recolors as an icon on these forums w/ credit in my signature. Thank you!
Amazing icon by OkamiGekido on DA!
My Journal✨ ✨My Art Dump✨ ✨My Wishlist

Made by HowlingCat
Made by Hawkbelly
Made by Mystera
Made by HowlingCat
Concept's AvatarConcept
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lunupine Usage: Galaxy recolor Who's making the sprite: Vixony An in his co-owned shop.
click my babies please! they deserve affection! Currently Fronting: Justin Forum avatar is my pokesona, drawn by me!
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lunupine, Inkay, Shiny Mega Ninetales, Shiny Sylveon, Shiny Gardevoir/Kirlia, Shiny Dedenne, Shiny Alolan Raichu, Shiny Meowstic (Male and Female), Shiny Zoruark, Albino Deerling/Sawbuck and Kinaster Usage: Personal Use Who's making the sprite: Me (whisperscats) Thank you! (im sorry so many sprites :-()

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page