PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 919293

oldslappy's Avataroldslappy
May I have permission to edit the following sprites in order to create some new adoptables in my sprite shop: Alolan Raichu Spritzee Dedenne Rowlet Fennekin Goodra Rockruff
.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・. .・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・. ✧adopt & art shop✧ .・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・. code-me | bg- stardew valley | icon: my oc ladon, by ash on twitter
May i use the pokefarm egg sprites and pokemon sprites on my site here? http://shimmersofelania.proboards.com/ I will give proper credit.
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by MelindaGleeful

May i use the pokefarm egg sprites and pokemon sprites on my site here? http://shimmersofelania.proboards.com/ I will give proper credit.
You should probably specify which ones, this site does not allow blanket permission
Im asking for egg sprite permission but i wont be editign them i will be elavign them as is.
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
You don't need permission then, you just need to credit them
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Ninja647

You don't need permission then, you just need to credit them
I think that's only if they remain onsite, I think if you're posting them somewhere offsite you still need permission But really "all the egg sprites" is still blanket permission for every egg sprite. You'd have to specify the species
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,609,505
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
oldslappy's Avataroldslappy

QUOTE originally posted by SHINX BOT

May I have permission to edit the following sprites in order to create some new adoptables in my sprite shop: Alolan Raichu Spritzee Dedenne Rowlet Fennekin Goodra Rockruff
Adding on, may I edit the Sylveon sprite for personal use (fusion), it is unrelated to my sprite shop. Could I also get permission for MsEmoDrago to edit the sprite for my own personal use?
Hi, i'd like to use Tyrantrums sprite as a reference for sizing and style for my own dinosaur pokemon sprite. i don't want to edit it, just look at it in photoshop to figure out how the sprites are done.
  • tab 1
  • Shops you should check out
  • Dc
This is a signature. Wip
Credit: Signature and Animations are coded and made by me for personal use only.
add later
https://dragcave.net/user/Dragonwhisper23
Mesprît's AvatarMesprît
Hello! Permission to use the litten sprite for personal use/fusion reference base?
Hiya! Delta or Mesprit Sableye and Bulbasaur Enthusiast credit c:
May I have permission to edit/recolor/fusion Greegon , Sylveon , and Braixen for my Art Shop? Edit: Could I please Edit the Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y sprites for an Art Shop order? Thank you Double post merged
Prof pic + shop banner by me

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page