PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 919293

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Hello, I'd like to ask for permission for the user Cerberus to make edits to the PFQ Exclusive Pokemon Lunupine for one of my RP characters. The sprite would be for my use only, but posted in a public forum and within my journal.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Icysplash

QUOTE originally posted by Icysplash

May I please have permission to use the Alolan Ninetales sprite to make a gijinka (Pokemon-trainer fusion)?
Adding on to my other post, I have a sprite shop and my customers may ask for me to recolor, fuse, etc. gen 6 and 7 sprites. So may I have permission to use them?
blanket permission (asking to use the gen 6 and 7 sprites) isn't granted. your customers will have to come here and ask if you can edit specific sprites for them, i believe :)
arbor ☼ journal: 506 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Kitzuu KTS's AvatarKitzuu KTS
Is it okay for me to ue sprites like the trainer sprite and the DayCare sprite?
Previously went by Icefeather DeviantArt~ YouTube ~Twitter
venir's Avatarvenir
May I have permission to use the shiny Mega Flareon sprite for a sprite banner?
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

May I have permission to edit the melan Delphox sprite? The resulting sprite would be for my use only.
I'd like to add a request to recolour the new Mega Ninetales sprite as well.
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
Not exactly a sprite edit, but could I get permission to use the designs of some random eggs in an art piece I'm making? Proper credit for the designs will be attributed, of course!
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
This is just in case, but can I get permission to use the Pokeradar, Pokeradar+ and Albino Radar icon in a banner for the Raffle I'm hosting (link can be provided it asked)?
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Hi! Someone requested that I do an egg for this glitch pokemon, so I'd like to get permission to edit the Nidoran egg.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Zen's AvatarZen
May I have permission to edit the mega Zoroark sprite? It'll be for personal use and used in my about me as well as posted in my journal.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Kitzuu KTS's AvatarKitzuu KTS

QUOTE originally posted by Funfun129

QUOTE originally posted by Icefeather

Is it okay for me to ue sprites like the trainer sprite and the DayCare sprite?
I think you need to explain what you're using them for.
I'm just going to edit a few things about. I plan on chaging the shirt and hair colors, and adding a pokeball in the trainer's hand. And nevermind about the DayCare sprite.

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page