PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 919293

Panni22's AvatarPanni22
Sorry but what happened my permission ask? Now forbidden to me ask permission or what and why?
thezachrifice's Avatarthezachrifice
May I have permission to use the Sylveon sprite for a galaxy-mon version? It may be used in my signature, about me, profile picture, shop banner, or journal. (I'm not sure exactly just yet) Also, how do I do the screenshot thing? It should be a link? I'm not sure I understand...

check out my stuff !

Panni22's AvatarPanni22
First i sorry to recolored before ask, i dont know how to work this. ^^" Secondly (sorry my bad English) i ask nicely, i have permission for use the Mega Persian Q sprite and the Persian Megastone's sprite (this not be edited, only use) for public use? ^^"
fuzzyfurret's Avatarfuzzyfurret
I would like to edit the Apocalyptic Growlithe sprite for adoptables.
sprite shopjournal profile picture by sacrilege
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
May I have permision to use recolored (by me) sprites from here for use by others in banners, avitars, ect.? (GRRRR!!! I CAN'T SPELL!!!!!!!!!!) At the moment I only want the starly line, eevee and it's evolutions, and the tinny scaly dinosuar looking pokemon from sun and moon (the last one for a banner)
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
Archdruid's AvatarArchdruid
Hello! I'd like to put the sprite of my Vivillon pattern (elegant) into my about box. May I do this?
Credits:
  • icon
    pexels
  • backgrounds
    all the backgrounds i use come from pexels
  • templates
    my own

QUOTE originally posted by latenightsnacks

Hello! I'd like to put the sprite of my Vivillon pattern (elegant) into my about box. May I do this?
If you are not editing the sprite, then you don't have to ask permission :3
Avatar Created by ToxicSerpent or Joana-the-Raichu on Deviantart.com
Aristella's AvatarAristella
Would I have to ask permission to use the colors from a sprite? In my shop, I have an order to take the colors of shiny Litten, but I'm not sure if I have to ask permission to use the sprite. The Litten wont be altered in any way, only the colors will be used. Thanks in advance!
Hello again. May I use the Raichu and Alolan Raichu sprites for fusing (Again for the Original/Alolan fusing)?
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
I was wondering if by any chance if I could probably use your box icon for the Zygarde Core for my project. https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/t/6/5/9.png/t=1479206015 Don't worry, it's not in my project currently. I know we've had our quarrels before & I have since then learned from my mistakes. Even so I will completely understand if you guys prefer that I don't use it.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page