PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 919293

SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
Hi, do I need to ask permission to use a box sprite? If so Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s):Shiny box Usage: banner about my shop Who's making the sprite: me (I guess) Thank you!
Need zc for hypermode, übercharm and shiny charms Send me any unwanted sweet hearts or easter eggs! Please Profile pic thing made by me
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Hallowe-en Witch Purrloin Usage: Making an Evo, Hallowe-en Witch Liepard :D. I will be using the colors and some parts, like the hat, and putting them on Liepard. Who's making the sprite: Yours truly! (me) Thank you!
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by Awesomeminer148

Hi, do I need to ask permission to use a box sprite? If so Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s):Shiny box Usage: banner about my shop Who's making the sprite: me (I guess) Thank you!
You don't need permission for those! The boxes are originally from the PMD games.

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Oh ok thanks!
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Alix-chan

You don't need permission for those! The boxes are originally from the PMD games.
To further clarify, All of those boxes, besides the Boxbox, Boxboxbox, Gragon's Box and I believe the Premium Box are from the PMD game. The other 4 were created by the Art team on PFQ.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Alix-chan

To further clarify, All of those boxes, besides the Boxbox, Boxboxbox, Gragon's Box and I believe the Premium Box are from the PMD game. The other 4 were created by the Art team on PFQ.
Thanks!
W.D.Gaster's AvatarW.D.Gaster
Is it okay to take the medium gem spites and make a gif of them changing types? I'm working on a thread and I'd like to show a sort of "Any type gem is accepted" gif.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "gold_Statue" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[progress="[math][inventory=Ice Statue] + [inventory=gold Statue] + [inventory=Steel statue] + [inventory=Rock statue][/math]/1000"][item=gold_Statue][math][inventory=Ice Statue] + [inventory=gold Statue] + [inventory=Steel statue] + [inventory=Rock statue][/math]/1000 statues of all types for hunts.[/progress] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/179056/Dynamic-Art-shop-Open][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7452/f/2018/242/9/c/art_shop_icon_by_sirgalactaknight-dcll93r.png[/img][/url][url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/102439/Dynamic-Duo-Shop][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d2c7/f/2018/242/9/c/shop_icon_by_sirgalactaknight-dcllb8j.png[/img][/url] Icon made by [b]me[/b]
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Alolan Vulpix Party Sprite Usage: Edits/Use with Vulpix Party Sprite Who's making the sprite: Me, like always
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ThëLightKing to edit the Alolan Vulpix Icon sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Ed.

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s):Melanistic Totodile, Croconaw & Feraligatr Usage:Since all Melanistic Sprites will probably be updated I wanted to make a suggestion ;) Who's making the sprite:Ed. Just a recolour and I hope it will be considered when update to Johto Melanistic sprites will be made. Is there any place that I will be able to post my recolours? Maybe some people will like them :)
I'm going to deny this request since we already have plans for them. These are also sprites not made by us, so you're free to recolor them regardless - we just don't take user-based suggestions for melans since we already have a plan for them.

QUOTE originally posted by Ghostplops

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Baflammet, Noivern Usage: Recolors Who's making the sprite: Myself (Ghostplops). I am going to make a sprite recolor dump thread sometime soon and would include these recolors in the thread w/ credit. I was going to do 2 recolors of Baflammet, and possibly 3 of Noivern. If I have permission, I might use one of the Baflammet recolors as an icon on these forums w/ credit in my signature. Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Ghostplops to recolor the Baflammet and Noivern sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Spïder System

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lunupine Usage: Galaxy recolor Who's making the sprite: Vixony An in his co-owned shop.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Spïder System to request that the user Vixony-An recolor the Lunupine sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by whisperscats

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Lunupine, Inkay, Shiny Mega Ninetales, Shiny Sylveon, Shiny Dedenne, Shiny Alolan Raichu, Shiny Meowstic (Male and Female), Albino Deerling/Sawbuck and Kinaster Usage: Personal Use Who's making the sprite: Me (whisperscats) Thank you! (im sorry so many sprites :-()
What will be done with these? that's a lot of sprites. ^^;

QUOTE originally posted by Dekï

Whisperscats, Gardevoir, Kirlia and Zoroark are official sprites, so you don't need permission to use them! Also! Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Searene Usage: Edit for personal use. (Recolor and splicing!) Who's making the sprite: Me! Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Dekï to edit the Searene sprite for the purpose of recolors and edits. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by N0RSK1

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Mega Mightyena, Fluxray, Mega Zoroark Usage: Edits/Recolours/Icon? Who's making the sprite: Me (N0RSK1) Thank You and Hope I Did This Right ^-^
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user N0RSK1 to edit the Mega Mightyena, Fluxray and Mega Zoroark sprites for the purpose ofpersonal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerBrianna

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Kinaster Usage: recolor for my pokesona/putting ears and tail on my trainer sprite Who's making the sprite: me (TrainerBrianna)
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user TrainerBrianna to edit the Kinaster sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Searene Usage: Personal use, Recolor Who's making the sprite: I am! Im gonna attempt to recolor her, and use her as an avatar. Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ThunderGod to recolor the Searene sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Hexel

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Xerneas Active Mode and Yveltal and Sylveon and Mega absol Usage: color swap and personal use ((I'm making an oc with the two :3)) and a fusion with glaceon, Sylveon, and mega absol on a substitute doll Who's making the sprite: I will be recoloring the ledgenaries sprites and Willow McPlier will be making the fusion in their shop Thank you! ((Edit: I added Sylveon and mega absol since I don't wanna spam and double post on here))
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Hexel to edit the Active Mode Xerneas, Yveltal and Sylveon sprites for the purpose of recolors. I also grant permission to the user Hexel to request that the user Willow McPlier edit Mega absol for the purpose of a fusion with Glaceon and Sylveon. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ÅñÅbsølsGhøst

Hello, Sei! I would like to use a sprite made by PFQ: Sprite(s): Hallowe-en Witch Purrloin Usage: Making an Evo, Hallowe-en Witch Liepard :D. I will be using the colors and some parts, like the hat, and putting them on Liepard. Who's making the sprite: Yours truly! (me) Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ÅñÅbsølsGhøst to edit the Hallowe'en Witch Purrloin sprite for the purpose of a fanmade evolution. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by W.D.Gaster

Is it okay to take the medium gem spites and make a gif of them changing types? I'm working on a thread and I'd like to show a sort of "Any type gem is accepted" gif.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user W.D.Gaster to use all types of Medium Gem sprites for the purpose of a banner in GIF format. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 16/OCT/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).
As a side note, I've added an update to the forum to include the addition of pfq.links.
The icon, sorry I didn't make myself clear on that ^^;
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Concept's AvatarConcept

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Spïder System to request that the user Vixony-An recolor the Kinaster sprite for the purpose of personal use.
I'm sorry Sei, but I asked for permission to use Lunupine, not Kinaster! Could you please edit the permission? Sorry to bother.
click my babies please! they deserve affection! Currently Fronting: Justin Forum avatar is my pokesona, drawn by me!

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page