PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Flame Hyenard Tours: Maverick Army Base Ruins

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

POLL: Should we make a sequel to this insanity?

Total votes: 8

You must be logged in to vote.

44CINDER44's Avatar44CINDER44
This is it. You’re sure. These are the exact coordinates of where the news reporters discovered a survivor of the Maverick Army Base fire. You can’t help but stare as the hyena-like reploid turns around to greet you. “Why, hello,” he says. “Why, hello there. My name is Flame Hyenard. Why don’t you come- BURN TO THE GROUND!- with me for a tour?” You reluctantly follow Flame Hyenard. “This is where the training room used to be. It would have been a great place to- BURN TO THE GROUND!- do stuff, don’t you think?” The reploid steps into another room. “This is where we used to- BURN TO THE GROUND!- waste our free time. It’s too bad this place- BURN TO THE GROUND!- burned to the ground.” You follow him to a black hallway. “This is the entrance where others returning from missions would- BURN TO THE GROUND!- come into the Army Base.” You’re beginning to wonder if coming here was a very bad mistake. “Come- BURN- along- TO THE GROUND!-, now,” Flame Hyenard calls. You go into another burned room. “This is where Sigma would- BURN TO THE GROUND!- organize missions. “Say, I’m not sure if you- BURNED TO THE GROUND!- noticed anything coming in here,” says Flame Hyenard, “but there was one fellow who almost- BURNED TO THE GROUND!- got out. If it weren’t for his systems overheating to the breaking point at the last moments, he’d- BURN TO THE GROUND!- probably have managed to get out of here in time.” As you follow him while he heads in another direction, you continue to ask yourself why you agreed to this in the first place. You even start to wonder if you’ll even get out of this alive. “This is where the back entrance used to be,” Flame Hyenard says. “Unfortunately, no one remembered that it- BURNED TO THE GROUND!- existed, so they couldn’t escape.” You see that the surrounding wall had collapsed. You then hear muffled snickering from a nearby tree. You abruptly turn towards the source of the sound in shock. What appears to be a purple-gray blur vanishes into the shadows of the tree. You blink, and whatever it was has seemingly disappeared. You shake your head, attributing it to a trick of the light, and follow Flame Hyenard, who was heading off in another direction. You start to wonder how many areas in this place there could possibly be left to see. “Here’s the last place to- BURN TO THE GROUND!- look at,” says Flame Hyenard. “This is where everyone’s rooms were located and- BURNED TO THE GROUND!- stuff. Sometimes it worked out, like Blaze Heatnix and… That one runt who’s name I can’t seem to- BURN TO THE GROUND!- remember, and other times it ended badly, like Storm Eagle- BURNING TO THE GROUND!- and Spark Mandrill.” He leads you back to the entrance. “Well, that’s all there is to- BURN TO THE GROUND!- show you,” he says. “That was fun, wasn't it? I hope you join me to- BURN TO THE GROUND!- explore again some other time!” You nod, thank him, and walk away to return to wherever it was you came from. After a few minutes of walking, you look back to make sure he isn’t following you, then make a run for it. To be honest, you never want to go on a tour with him ever again.
Welcome back, PFQ. We got you a present- it's called insanity. Anyways, this was a collab one-shot between me and ZeroFlame64. - You've decided to explore the ruins of the Maverick Army Base in search for the fabled survivor of the fire. You find Flame Hyenard, who takes you on a tour around the ruins of the base. Things do not go well.
Once did a pony who shone like the sun Look out on her kingdom and sigh She smiled and said, "Surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." Nohari Window Johari Window
Care to take a look at my sprite shop?
Once did a pony who gleamed like the moon Look out on her kingdom and sigh Dejected, she cried, "Surely there is no pony who loves me or finds any love in my night!" Credits
Lyrics from the song Lullaby for a Princess Avatar made on Pixlr Banner by ZeroFlame64
ZeroFlame64's AvatarZeroFlame64
hey listen maybe we should be asking a mod about moving this to completed other ff- *nuke'd* ...At least then someone else might notice it. But yeah, if you don't get it, in Mega Man X7, when you fight Flame Hyenard, all you hear for the entire battle is "BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND", "TRIFORMATION!", and "BURN TO THE WAHOO". I am not even joking about this. But yeah, that was our inspiration for this crud.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page