PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 141516

schleifi's Avatarschleifi
You can trade for dex entries and breed rare eggs ... except Ditto. I never had a ditto before ... but I am most sorry for the people that had a Ditto entry ... cause Ditto doesn't need time ... it needs luck! Anyhow, cannot wait for further updates^^
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Umbreon56's AvatarUmbreon56
I was wondering when the Kalos Pokemon were going to get sprites. I want to see my Greninja as more than a question mark...
I am a Christan, so I believe in God and the Bible! :) I like Pokemon, Warriors, and Marvel (especially Spider-Man and Wolverine!). My favorite Pokemon types are Dark, Ghost, Fire, and Dragon. My favorite Pokemon is Umbreon (hence the username and horde).
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Umbreon56

I was wondering when the Kalos Pokemon were going to get sprites. I want to see my Greninja as more than a question mark...
When they're done.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
nice to be back

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page