PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Browser-specific features (previously Chrome-only)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Jirachi91's AvatarJirachi91
When will this be on Firefox? It seems awesome but I have neither Chrome nor Internet Explorer =/
Stamps I've collected from games
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't like Firefox. It is too buggy and difficult to program with. I will see what I can do at some point, but for now, sorry!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
boberry2009's Avatarboberry2009
The Chrome Extension is very basic, but exceptionally useful at the same time. For your first extension, Niet, you've done a superb job. *applauds* @ MyLøvelyStär: Have you tried updating the app manually from the Chrome Store?
See below.
When Niet first uploaded the app to the Chrome Store, it was listed in my extensions as "not from Chrome Store," and as such, did not update on its own when Niet fixed the sound issue. (This seems to also have been fixed, though I cannot confirm until another update, Niet. :) ) Edit: Also, might I suggest a "test notifications" button/link in the settings to immediately test changes to the settings, such as the volume, as well as updates to the app to test potential bugs? Edit2: I have confirmed that the old version of the Notifications app (v1.0) is a standalone to the updated version(s). This means if you haven't visited the Chrome Store in a while, you'll want to in order to receive any/all future updates. After visiting the Chrome Store with the link on the first page of this thread, click "Add to Chrome" (even though you already have once before). After it is downloaded, you should be directed straight to the updated version of the extension. If you visit your extensions page in your Chrome Settings, you'll see there are 2 PFQ Notifications. You may go ahead and delete the one labeled "v1.0" / "Not from Chrome Store". :)
Photo taken by myself.
Hunniebee's AvatarHunniebee
I don't have new "Browser-specific Options" section in my tool on "Exploder"... :(
Huggles
@Boberry: Yes, sorry. The updated version that you gave me the link to works flawlessly and I am very proud. Thank you, Niet for updating it, and boberry2009 for pointing it out to me.
Hunniebee's AvatarHunniebee
I pinned pfq like it said to do for IE.... and had a friend send me a PM... I didn't get a notification... :(
Nataku's AvatarNataku
Features are nice. Will there also be features for firefox users? Because I don't use chrome because it has issues with the sites I like (won't let me log in on most including pf1 for a reason I don't understand and which re-installing or removing an fully installing a new version of chrome do not seem to cure.) and internet explorer tends to break down on me at the most inopportune moments. I'm a happy user of the flaming fox browser and it would be nice if those who use firefox got some features too. I rather liked the special bar I got on pf1 with shortcuts and notifications and such. It was nice to have that and be able to keep an eye on my private messages while I'm on other tabs doing other things like writing novels. <3
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
tina1016's Avatartina1016
I'm really liking this notifications thing xD Without it, I would have a party clogged up with eggs I didn't know could hatch :p

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: The link "pokejinka.tumblr.com" appears to be invalid. on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Avatar from [url=pokejinka.tumblr.com]here[/url] >w< [url=http://q.pokefarm.org/forum/thread/1100/Pokemon-Site-Skins-leave-a-request?page=1][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy93/Pokeskins/pokeskinbann_zps86d64ffb.gif[/img][/url]
Sköll's AvatarSköll
I don't know if anyone else has been having this problem, but for some reason it keeps "notifying" and says, "Error Invalid access key - check your Settings." I've tried checking my chrome settings, and I also right clicked on the notification and pulled up "Settings..." on it, but all that does is give me the option to toggle the notifications on or off. The access key I used was the one I used with the link I was given; I uninstalled the app and tried again, and got the same access key and the same problem. Help?
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<
Nataku's AvatarNataku

I don't like Firefox. It is too buggy and difficult to program with. I will see what I can do at some point, but for now, sorry!
I was thinking and correct me if I'm wrong since I'm no programmer, but why not use the old PF1 user bar thing? It works just fine for firefox after all and you've already got the programming for it lying around and would only need to alter where the buttons send us right? I mean it'd be a matter of altering the links, but the basic programming would remain the same right? It'd not provide any bugs since it works already for PF1? Just an idea that I had while staring at my PF 1 notification bar thing on my firefox browser.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page