PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Big Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 192021

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
I'd also like to reiterate that Niet is ONE person. It's not like many other games where they have a staff of programmers to work on various things all at once. Niet is ONE person. In addition to making these awesome things for us, he also is the one to debug any bugs and finds time to answer PMs and be fairly jovial considering the stress of running this place. The staff does a great job in relieving many of the other day-to-day duties, however many of them still rest upon his shoulders. So, keep that in mind when you have expectations of how fast things should be implemented.
Signature by Naiyala
Oro's AvatarOro
I agree, and I'd also like to add that, as an old motto (I don't know if international or just used where I come from) says, "Rush is a bad advisor". I hope Niet won't feel too pressured to speed things up and takes as much time as he needs to create those features that promise to be really cool. In the meanwhile we can still do lots of things on this site (including the most recent feature - summons!).
ChaosBalance's AvatarChaosBalance
I didn't mention trying to rush Niet did I? I have the philosophy that: Everything comes in it's own time. I was mealy confused as to the wording of the update. It seems to (me, at least) imply that the Big Update was meant to include the Fishing and the Underground. I only wanted to be sure that they haven't been implemented YET, as due to this thread, I end up looking for them and getting majorly disoriented when I can't find them.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It was indeed intended, but I did mention (somewhere) that it turned out to be a lot more ambitious than I realised. Don't worry, it's coming just as soon as I have time!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ChaosBalance's AvatarChaosBalance
Just take your time, maybe even go and play around on the PS3 or whatever. It's YOUR site, and you should take your time. Niet, your no use to ANYONE, much less the site, if you burn yourself out working to hard.
superdude6's Avatarsuperdude6

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

Click the link on the Announcement Bar. Or try reading the post DIRECTLY ABOVE yours.
Mhm http://old.pokefarm.org still redirects me back here. Which link in the Announcment Bar?
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
The one that says it links to PF1. It really can't be any easier, lest it be flashing... As for that link redirecting you here... I have no clue how that's even possible because it goes to PF1 for me. On all 3 of my browsers.

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page