PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to PFQ Symbols

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345

Liminal.Rot's AvatarLiminal.Rot
I don't want to reply to a forum this old but I can't find any answers anywhere. What does the little house-like icon next to the number of pokemon in a field mean?
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
that mean that the field is hidden to public view. So only you can see it ^^ you can toggle the visibility any them by clicking on the three horizontal bar on a field
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Velsper's AvatarVelsper
hopefully replying here with this question is okay. what are the little avatar like icons that are like slowly going dark over time? almost like counters? theyre right above the potd,vwave, and pokerus line.
selocon's Avatarselocon
They're counters! They start off dark (like the middle one, Ravyne), and slowly get brighter. Each has it's own effect (hover/tap/click on it to see them)
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I noticed this today - On a VIP list, do the red, yellow and green circles next to a user's name mean anything? I'd provide a screenshot but I'm on mobile.
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

I noticed this today - On a VIP list, do the red, yellow and green circles next to a user's name mean anything? I'd provide a screenshot but I'm on mobile.
green-online, yellow-idle(?), red-afk
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
That makes sense ^^ Thanks!
Blazebrem's AvatarBlazebrem
The colour of someone's name in the vip list mean online status. Online busy/idle or offline. The circles are little shapes for a vip group. The shapes are to help show you put them in a different group. For example maybe you use circle for friends star for shop people or hearts for really awesome people. The shapes in the vip list mean whatever you want. @CottonEevee
Blazey| She/Her | Asexual | UK My current focus is Wishforge/Dex, check my trade shop for Pairs etc. I am always happy for more Specials
Shiny Albino and Melan
as I don't have many. Will you give me a hug? I hoard Snoms
Current Score: 0 Credits
Charizard Perm: Sei Avatar: Made by blazebrem Offical Charizard X image also used.
Sig by Blazebrem
uhm what does ⊕19 mean? i've seen this with sai but don't know what it means?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by LunarNightShade

uhm what does ⊕19 mean? i've seen this with sai but don't know what it means?
From the Changelog: (sept 23, 2019)

QUOTE originally posted by Changelog

• Sei's Bonus Counter has had its effect changed. Before: 10-20% improved Shiny Chance After: ⊕10-25 Sei Power improves Shiny Chances (Update@16:56 min value is now 10, not 5) Sei Power is a more complex formula than just a flat-rate improvement, and the effect is such that people with lower chances get a much higher boost. Example: Sei Power 10 (the lowest value) - Full odds: ~1,331% boost - Non-HM chain: ~285% boost - HM chain: ~123% boost - HM chain +1 charm: ~58% boost - HM chain +2 charms: ~12% boost Example: Sei Power 25 (the highest value) - Full odds: ~1,710% boost - Non-HM chain: ~388% boost - HM chain: ~182% boost - HM chain +1 charm: ~100% boost - HM chain +2 charms: ~42% boost This means that Sei Day is much more powerful now! Of course it'll always be worthwhile to use as many boosts as you can, but this should really help with the activity on those days. I told you there were more updates to follow, and there still are more to come ;) — 23/Sep/2019 10:17
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page