PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide to PFQ Symbols

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345

icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
Oh, sorry! I guess I just skipped over the part about the News symbol because I tend to do that :P
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn
maybe add the contest tiara (not sure if you added it or not...?) [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/misc/tiara.png/t=1507220038[/img]
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
(man im forgetful lately XD) Added, extra thanks for the image link!
question is there a special bb code for the shiny albino and melan stars
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Thatd be better suited for the bbcode guide, but no. Its simply am img code around the stars image url.
CHILL's AvatarCHILL
Any one? What does UTF mean?
0/300! To start Shiny Entei Hunt!

QUOTE originally posted by ChillitDown

Any one? What does UTF mean?
Up for trade
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
i looked everywhere trying not to need to comment in an old thread but this seems to be the only place i can get the answer does anyone know what the bb code is for each of the delta symboles? like in the first post? its not listed on any bbcode page anywhere i can find thanks for any help with this
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by frøst1595

i looked everywhere trying not to need to comment in an old thread but this seems to be the only place i can get the answer does anyone know what the bb code is for each of the delta symboles? like in the first post? its not listed on any bbcode page anywhere i can find thanks for any help with this
They're images, you need to right click and select copy link address, then use the [IMG] bbcode
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
ty so much!!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page