PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆ Alix's Journal ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 212223

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
AAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
screams loud enOUGH IT BREAKS MY WINDOOOWWWWW
CLOWN CLOWN CLOWN CLOWN CLOWN CLOWN CLOWN BA LLOOOMSSS
I have a new pixelmon world on my singleplayer and this is the most recent creative build I made o wo!! Texture Pack; Mizuno's 16pack Shader; Arcane
AAAAAAAAA!!! ALLEN FINALLY GOT AN ACTUAL REF AFTER -looks at calendar- THREE YEARS AND NINE MONTHS LOL

Big img

IM SOP HAP PY... HE LOOKS SO CUTE SOBS
honestly I think Swirlix is really cute!!! I wonder why Munna and Audino aren't fairy types -- What would they even look as if they were?? Same with Skitty / Delcatty!!! You even have to use a moon stone its so weird Not to mention Happiny!! wHAT DO YOU MEAN BLISSEY CAN'T MEGA EVOLVE BUT AUDINO CAN??????? WHAT THE HECK?? THE OG HEALER... I'M SPEECHLESS
I just want everyone to see Jingle, my clownsona, who is also a ball jointed doll & made of love. When you ring her nose it sounds like a service bell.

Venting

theres a specific level of humiliation that goes into my situation, and the fact that more than one person knows by name that something like that happened to me just makes me feel worse and worse. i've been on this site for maybe 10 years? and for something like that to happen? like part of me wonders if i was just random or if i upset someone. because its one thing to steal a few of my pokemon and all of my currency, but it's another to go around telling people that you did it. i don't want to quit, but if this feeling of humiliation doesn't subside i don't know if i'll have a choice. For anyone reading this; I was able to talk to the mods, everything has been returned to me. I'm just messed up because I feel really humiliated.
I almost regret making my entire profile Allen based but honestly I don't every time I look at all of this it makes me super happy like... its m boy... he's all matchy...
guYS LOOK AT ALL THESE DESIGNS IM SO HAPPY I GOT SOBS Im probably gonna make a post dedicated to my Pokasona(s) on the front because hfhghgh yes

Hero's Evolutions

I'VE ALSO CODED THEIR PROFILES LOL Hero's
Sylveon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon
Flareon

Chazaqiel

THOUGH CHAZ'S ISN'T AS FILLED OUT YET UHH Chaz's SHE'S A MINCCINO & HER EVO WAS DESIGNED TOO
(All art is by Aibou)

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page