PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 394395396397398··· 572573574

ChefGucci's AvatarChefGucci

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Shiny Phione
I might be wrong, but I think the shinies stayed the same ^^ Edit: Yeah, I don't think they legally can change the shinies lmao
Noah He/Him/They Minun Enthusiast S/A/M Bait Shop
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Hey, y'all Sorry for the sudden update. I wanted to post here an let everyone know that in part of a suggestion that was given earlier, Eevee has been updated to have the female gender difference! Along with this edit, Eevee's sprite, as a whole, was also updated. It was given lining tweaks and a tweak to a colour. Here's a couple of my Eevees As said in my reply in the suggestion thread, Costumes for Eevee will be updated soon ^^
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
annador's Avatarannador
Female Albino, in case it's needed for the wiki Shiny //edit Since the linework was slightly updated too, here are the male counterparts.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
Sprite discovery for melan vibrant pattern marvol
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
ChefGucci's AvatarChefGucci
Snoralts

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Snolia
Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
shiny
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Glaillade Frosvoir
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda

Pages: 123··· 394395396397398··· 572573574

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page