PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 572573574

Temporal's AvatarTemporal
non-mega albino giratinas been changed too o3o and mega

Summons I collect

× 400 / 350
× 70 / 700
× 100 / 500
Offering hunt spots/summons for them - check out my Shop!
Avatar made by myself~ Art shop ❣❣❣❣❣❣
Scorpyia's AvatarScorpyia
Evening news is where they tell you good evening then proceed to tell you why it isn't. Trade Shop~ Melan Spots Available Buying [ ] ~~Avatar by Anachroma~~
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Little... update of some kind. As you can clearly could see in the last few weeks (and months, really), I wasn't able to update the first post, as I intended to do, and that's because I am having some serious irl issues, and I am fighting against stress, depression and social anxiety lately. I am really in a dark place right now, so after speaking with the staff, we decided that I'll put the first post's updates a little hiatus until I can get myself together
with or without any medication x'D yay~
. All new discoveries are to be added directly to the Wiki itself and you always can see them on the last pages of the thread! Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding! You are all awesome, keep up discovering and posting the sprites <3
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Albino unown W sprite was missing from the wiki, so
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
bophie's Avatarbophie

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

Albino unown W sprite was missing from the wiki, so
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Evolved my little demon child!

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
11598 pts .
Ed.'s AvatarEd.
Updated Albino Ekans and Arbok Sprites & Mega Sprite
Source of my avatar: Totodile by SarahRichford(used with permission) My dream... Melanistic Sprites recolored by me.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Melan Ekans line~
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Silver's AvatarSilver
--- Trade Shop Custom Skin Shop Looking Gem Hunters --- Remember my dear children, the best brains are the ones that are warm and full of smarts. --- Collecting:
1 / 1000
48 / 300
92 / 500
0 / 500
81 / 1000
0 / 1000
120 / 500
Credit
---

Pages: 123··· 108109110111112··· 572573574

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page