PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

KaiserMeowser's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) what u doin here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
dis mi journal. idk why u wanna look at it but i ain't stoppin' ya o: i mostly just use this journal thingie to list out my crazy big S/A pokemon collection and keep bits of useful information somewhere. it's also used for post/code previews or some such nonsense. i don't do life updates or even PFQ ones 'cause i'm a fairly private person and my PFQ events aren't... eventful :~)
  • Table of Contents
  • About Me
  • Collecting
  • Melan Logs
  • PFQ Goals
1. You are here 2. List of Special Pokémon 3. Mass-Click List 4. Wishlist 5. Helpful Resources 6+. Unorganized posting
You want to know more about me? Here ya go :d General Info Nicknames: Kaiser, Meow Personality type: INTJ or something Age: 19 Birthday: July 21 Gender: Female Orientation: Bi Country: Finland Languages: Finnish, English, some Swedish & learning Spanish. Discord Tag: PM me for this, so I have an idea on who you are :p
Interests Here's a few of the very many interests and likes that I have. Boku no Hero Academia Gravity Falls/Reverse Falls God of War series The Elder Scrolls series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Video Games in general Vinesauce Joel Pewdiepie Homestuck Drawing/animating Animated shows Music Sciences Languages Some random live-action TV shows
Doc Martin, House M.D., Breaking Bad, Sugar Rush (With Zumbo), Zumbo's Just Desserts, etc.

Important We might not get along if: 1. You're overly political
Doesn't matter if you're left, right or center. Talking about politics of any kind 24/7 is annoying.
2. You're super clingy
As in, you need to be talked to every day. I'm sorry but my tendency to socialize fluctuates a lot :(
3. You gush about how gay/ace/whatever you are constantly
It's super boring & annoying. I would feel the same way regardless of what orientation you gush about. Sexuality isn't a personality trait.
4. You're a radfem, terf/swerf or support antifa
For the first one, see section 1. Terfs/swerfs are just no. Last one is essentially a terrorist organization.
5. You like Steven Universe
I'm joking with this one! T'is but a test in attention c:<
Here's a list & progress bars on the various things I collect. Gems
× 1450 / 3,200
× 2390 / 3,200
× 807 / 4,300
× 823 / 4,300
Summons
× 241 / 250
× 14 / Enough to hatch/buy 4 S/As :(
× 8 / Enough to hatch/buy 4 S/As X(((
Other
? / ???
17 / 82 Melans Owned
Poisonium Z
x 16 / ??
Rockium Z
x 2 / 1 (1)
Buginium Z
x 2 / 3 (8)
Grassium Z
x 0 / 5 (12)
Waterium Z
x 0 / 4 (7)
Darkinium Z
x 2 / 2 (3)
Ghostium Z
x 1 / 1 (4)
Normalium Z
x 0 / 1 (2)
Fairium Z
x 0 / 1 (2)
Firium Z
x 0 / 2 (5)
Here I log any hunts that I've gotten melans from. Current Hunt 26.10.2019 - ??.?.2019
Poipole
0H/0S/0A/0M

Previous hunts (Newest to oldest)

5.9.2019 - 14.9.2019
Swirlix
355H/6S/9A/1M
5.5.2019 - 18.7.2019
Bellsprout
3,549/149S/38A/3M
11.4.2019 - 24.4.2019
Gible
504H/21S/4A/1M
26.2.2019 - 9.3.2019
Snover
631H/26S/3A/1M
18.2.2019 - 22.2.2019
Pidgey
511H/11S/3A/1M
7.2.2019 - 14.2.2019
Oricorio
751H/16S/5A/1M
5.10.2018 - 21.1.2019
Zubat
11,012H/416S/98A/3M
17.5.2018 - 29.8.2018
Eevee
1,764H/73S/9A/1M
18.3.2018 - 12.5.2018
Venipede
6,098H/235S/46A/4M
26.2.2018 - 7.3.2018
Sneasel
602H/21S/3A/1M
17.2.2018 - 26.2.2018
Dratini
329H/10S/6A/1M
19.12.2017 - 3.2.2018
Bulbasaur
2,901H/93S/23A/2M
6.12.2017 - 8.12.2017
Roggenrola
204H/4S/2A/1M
1.10.2017 - 8.10.2017
Hoppip
596H/14S/4A/1M
26.6.2017 - 16.8.2017
Alolan Grimer
hunt: 3,810H/163S/23A/1M
10.6.2017 - 26.6.2017
Spinarak
2,448H/91S/15A/3M
10.3.2017 - 30.4.2017
Croagunk
6,753H/152S/35A/2M
Hunting with:
These are my long-term goals & achievements. The bars are high for a reason haha Achievos Acquire every shiny Acquire every albino Melan hunt a legendary or an UB Fill out my MelanDex completely Hunt full melan lines of every Poison type Upgrade to Master 4 with Poison
Achieved on the 3rd of August in 2018. First one on site too! :D
Upgrade ALL badges to Wishalloy Finish the Task List
template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲Remember to donate!🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 🌲🌲🌲🌲 #TeamTrees 🌲🌲🌲🌲 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 https://teamtrees.org 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 Current Melan hunts: Poipole & Nidoran Stop by my trade shop! My journal!
Special Pokémon Click a flag and use Ctrl + F to find a specific Pokémon in the list! - If the star is transparent, I don't own the Pokémon - I've got one of every Forme-Change item - Canon Megas and legendaries can also be found in their respective regions Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh Unova Kalos Alola PFQ Fakemon & Variants Canon & PFQ Megas Canon & PFQ Legendaries

Melanistics

Shinies: Albinos: Melans: 880+ 830+ 18
Mass-Click List Requirements for getting on this list are: 1. Mostly single-berry fields 2. Have at least 2,000 Pokémon 3. Please PM me about getting onto this list NOTE: I use Corviknight's auto-stack CSS. 8,000+ Beemo 7,000+ 6,000+ RedCydranth Setsuko 5,000+ Discowing ErrahM 4,000+ SelenityHyperion Pastrymkr4 APlums18 Daisuke Juzineo Enlyte 3,000+ Pumpuliprinsessa TheRazzleberry KaiserMeowser NoWayy Absol 2,000+ JamDragon DarkPred Lumineu Total of clicks: 75,000 Please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the list!
Wishlist In case anyone wants to be really nice! C: ~Not in order of preference~ -
Any amount of currency
-
Fujin's Lamp or Order's Crest
-
Lucky Seal
- Any albino that I don't own - Any shiny that I don't own -
Ditto Egg Voucher
-
Übercharm
- Any Mega Stones - Boxes - Any Relic Items -
Psychic, Fighting, Dragon or Steel gems
-
DayCare Passes
- Random Summon items -
Poisonium Zs
-
Poisonium Fragments
Honestly anything works, because what kind of a jerk wouldn't be happy about receiving a gift? c:
Helpful Resources New Egg EHP Guide Easy RTE list by Mystera Items in tables PFQ Wiki list of everything Eltafez's PFQ Calculator

Masterpost of type-specific eggs highlight by Bishop

Type Race and V-Wave Hunts made EASY

what it will look like

example is highlighting BUGS, while "dimming" the other common eggs. events, legends, and other more desired eggs will show up in full color (like that purple one)

quickly use my saved skin:

to use my skins go to site skins in the "Other Skin" area type in Qvg/*YOUR TYPE*-eggs (for bug its Qvg/bug-eggs, dragon is Qvg/dragon-eggs and so on...) after typing in the path, click "Use this Skin" then click "Change Skin" ***if it does not work verify spelling and such, like fight is fight not fighting. you will need to clear cache or press Control+F5 while on lab, shelter, or any other page that you get eggs from. that is it, you can change between them daily for V-Wave or turn on/off based on your hunts and desires. *****as a reminder ALL of my skins will stack public view fields to make interacting easier, if you do not like this you will have to add the code to your own skin without that part in it.

Code to add to your skin

• FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
  • ADD TO ALL
  • Bug
  • Dark
  • Dragon
  • Electric
  • Fairy
  • Fight
  • Fire
  • Flying
  • Ghost
  • Grass
  • Ground
  • Ice
  • Normal
  • Poison
  • Psychic
  • Rock
  • Steel
  • Water
Step 1: copy the "ADD TO ALL" section to your skin. Step 2: copy the type you are after to your skin. *** MUST be placed after the dimmer (or eggs you are looking for will still be circled, but dim) If for whatever reason you do not like the auto stacker, just delete that section (found in the "add to all" before dimmer) also see my post on stacking or UNstacking if you would like to UNSTACK everyones fields instead of stacking them.
/* stacks */ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon {padding:25px!important;margin-top:-25px!important;margin-left:-25px!important;left:45%!important;top:40%!important;} /* hide 363 normal eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/d/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/n/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/j/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/y/w/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/2/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y/1/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/m/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/r/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/v/c/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/z/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/2/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/6/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/1/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/d/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/f/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/6/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/8/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/b/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/5/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/k/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/r/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/6/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/9/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/r/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/e/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/t/3/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/x/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/3/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/a/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/2/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/2/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/8/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/6/6/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/u/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/0/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/2/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/f/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/z/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/z/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/y/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/z/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/0/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/v/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/a/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/9/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/d/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/6/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/l/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/n/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/1/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/7/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/9/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/q/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/1/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/l/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/x/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/g/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/8/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/q/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/j/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/w/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/9/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/p/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/i/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/j/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/4/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/j/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/c/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/s/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/w/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/e/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/q/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/b/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/6/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/l/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/0/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/s/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/0/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/t/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/3/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/j/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/u/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/h/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/f/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/k/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/r/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/b/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/e/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/m/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/k/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/h/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/k/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/d/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/c/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/n/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/v/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/q/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/6/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/2/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/p/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/3/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/u/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/4/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/0/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/y/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/t/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/z/d/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/x/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/b/v/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/0/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/4/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/d/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/7/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/g/w/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/9/w/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/p/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/p/o/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/u/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/p/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/5/c/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/d/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/v/v/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/7/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/q/s/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/w/f/s.png"],{opacity: .3;}
/* highlight 35 common bug eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/j/n/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/m/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/9/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/9/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/j/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/l/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/b/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/6/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/b/v/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/d/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/g/w/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/u/1.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 20 common dark eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/s/y/w/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/v/c/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/l/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/h/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/d/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/h/6.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 12 common dragon eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/a/x/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/s/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/m/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/6/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/q/s/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/w/f/s.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 21 common electric eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/2/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/2/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/g/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/t/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/p/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/e/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 21 common fairy eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/6/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/a/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/2/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/8/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/2/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/u/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/3/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/d/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/p/o/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/7/m.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 18 common fight eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/t/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/2/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/6/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/w/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/3/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/o/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/6/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/k/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/0/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3/2.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 24 common fire eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/f/d/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/n/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/6/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/f/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/8/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/v/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/7/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/9/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/s/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/c/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/4/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/v/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/z/d/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/4/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/t/n.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 41 common flying eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/9/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/6/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/h/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/z/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/l/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/q/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/f/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/d/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/k/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/w/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/t/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/4/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/d/q/3.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 18 common ghost eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/u/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/g/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/8/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/l/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/m/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/m/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/p/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/7/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 42 common grass eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/m/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/b/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/z/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/l/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/0/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/a/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/b/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/1/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/q/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/5/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/0/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/r/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/k/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/r/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/n/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/t/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/9/w/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/5/7/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/p/t/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/g/a.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 25 common ground eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/d/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/6/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/z/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/z/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/7/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/i/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/s/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/x/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/w/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/e/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/7/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/p/i.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 15 common ice eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/r/2/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/y/1/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/z/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/z/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/t/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/u/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/w/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/k/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/h/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/y/7.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 63 common normal eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/b/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/j/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/y/w/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/n/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/r/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/b/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/8/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/5/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/q/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/e/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/t/3/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/j/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/f/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/i/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/0/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/2/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/y/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/5/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/4/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/9/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/d/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/n/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/1/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/l/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/x/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/3/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/x/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/3/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/i/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/j/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/1/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/v/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/8/c/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/q/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/6/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/p/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/b/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/7/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/k/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/r/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/q/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/5/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/j/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/p/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/3/n/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/x/0/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/z/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/s/v/v/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/q/s/j.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 28 common poison eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/c/0/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/8/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/s/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/s/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/a/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/s/i/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/m/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/2/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/m/6/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/m/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/t/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/2/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/q/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/u/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/u/j.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/t/n/f.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 32 common psychic eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/4/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/6/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/q/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/j/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/w/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/0/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/3/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 31 common rock eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/1/y/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/y/y/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/d/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/b/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/8/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/6/6/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/z/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/l/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/n/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/9/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/f/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/z/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/c/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/j/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/5/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/4/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/l/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/o/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/d/q/3.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 16 common steel eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/r/2/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/p/g/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/g/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/7/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/o/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/u/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/t/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/m/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/a/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/x/e.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/t/c/n/o.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
/* highlight 61 common water eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/l/w/s.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/z/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/6/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/1/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/f/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/k/a.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/r/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/r/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/h/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/5/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/n/4.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/3/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/9/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/2/f/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/v/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/q/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/o/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/x/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/5/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/a/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/c/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/1/9/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/g/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/1/3.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/v/p.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/3/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/x/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/1/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/9/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/u/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/p/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/4/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/5/d/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/e/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/h/7/w.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/b/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/d/l.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/h/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/l/m/m.png"],img[src*="pkmn/f/j/2.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/f/z.png"],img[src*="pkmn/h/9/i.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/t/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/g/4/b.png"],img[src*="pkmn/p/5/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/0/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/o/e/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/7/2/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/w/i/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/g/w/n.png"],img[src*="pkmn/v/5/u/1.png"],img[src*="pkmn/k/5/c/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue;}
feel free to share this post to your friends and groups doing team race.

DISCLAIMER/NOTES:

ALL of these will also have the "public" view of fields STACKED, those needing or wanting eggs to hatch should know the best way to do that is interacting, and stacked makes it easier and faster. i find new sprites often and will keep these updated as i find more, if you find one that is wrong or missing, please let me know. *** WARNING use at your own risk, while i have tried to make sure all are right, i built this database by myself (with my daughters help) so i might have something wrong or missing. it is YOUR choice to blindly use, i will not (and can not) be responsible for a wrong one breaking your chain. ***

Images of all the Wishforge badges

Personal PFQ To-do list

To-do list: - Create banners for trade shop - Make a new trade shop template - Make an art shop - Create art shop banners - Make a proper forum signature - Make a new service for trade shop (Basic coding branch) - Possibly remove Dexing service from trade shop - Possibly remove breeding pair section from trade shop - Sell all non-shop specific UFT Pokémon in a trade thread - Host a raffle
Things on the To-do list are in no particular order and have no specified deadlines. Some things on the list are general reminders.
Hmm.. Art shop stuff goes here for now :d

Template Art

Consists of: Top, middle and bottom images Extra: Buttons

Icons

Headshots

Full body art(?)

Not sure about this section yet

Banners(?)

Not sure about this section yet

Doodle icons

"True abominations of man. Why would you even want one of these?"
To do: - Rules for the shop - Forms? - Prices - Template for the art shop itself - Banner for the art shop itself - Provide examples for: icons, templates, headshots, full bodies(?), banners(?), doodle icons - Actually make the shop - PayPal?

Talk in regards to my past hiatus in January 2018

No idea how long I'm going to be on "hiatus" for. I say "hiatus" since I still do check in a few times a day to send out scours, water/harvest the garden, hatch my party and offer in a shop or two. But generally I'm not spending hours and hours into this game anymore, and it's going to be like that for a while. Seriously, here's what happened to me for a long time: Spend all day playing PFQ -> try to do other activities that I want to do -> do said activities at the expense of sleep -> don't feel like getting up in the mornings -> miss out school days because lazy -> become stressed out, cranky, anxious, etc. etc. I have this fear that I'm missing too much school and that my student aid will get cut (worst case is that I'd have to pay some of it back!) and/or I'll be kicked out because of it! That's the main reason why I become engulfed in negative emotions, feelings and thoughts. All because of me spending way too much time on some dumb Pokémon site, and sleeping too little :/ I'll probably come back in full gear (and with better time management) in the future but for now I have better things to do than this.
Since I haven't been wasting my time on PFQ, I've spent the last few days by playing South Park: TFBW, hanging out with my close friends, watching some new animated shows and playing some other games (past two days have been AC Pocket Camp hell c:<). I also started drawing a scenery thing but that's a pretty slow process because of the aforementioned activities :p These things have helped me feel more productive and happier, so I've been going to sleep in a more satisfied mood and at more reasonable times! I've been to school almost all week except for today but that was because of me waking up with a sore throat. Attending school makes the negative feelings go away, and now I can spiral upwards instead of downwards :D Oof, that's a lotta text but I actually feel better for typing it all out :oo

Just flexing with my newly found Minesweeper skills :D

The closest to completing the board xD (19:44 - 01/Apr/2018)

New record :DD

THIS is the closest now XD (14:12 - 2/Apr/2018)

:O!

I WAS DOWN TO THREE!!! :OO (21:40 - 2/Apr/2018)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page