PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

about me templates

Forum Index > Core > Help >

cervidette's Avatarcervidette
superior.png
hey i tried looking for information on this particular topic but i couldn't for the life of me find out how to use about me coding templates <\3 if anyone cld offer help that wld be appreciated. in particular, im confused on how/where to use the coding offered and if i have to enter codes manually or if i can copy paste coding
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
complete.pnga+.png
hi!! on your profile page (clicking your username in the left corner of the screen), you'll see your about me below your trainer card. press the three lines and then "edit "about cervidette"", where on your proifle it currently says "i am always open for chats!" then, for the free-to-use code, all you have to do is copy and paste it into there. you will have to manually add content, but the places to add said content are labelled with "tab 1 content", "tab 2 content" etc.
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
cervidette's Avatarcervidette
superior.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mio Xenoblade

hi!! on your profile page (clicking your username in the left corner of the screen), you'll see your about me below your trainer card. press the three lines and then "edit "about cervidette"", where on your proifle it currently says "i am always open for chats!" then, for the free-to-use code, all you have to do is copy and paste it into there. you will have to manually add content, but the places to add said content are labelled with "tab 1 content", "tab 2 content" etc.
thank you soo much omg thank yoj thank you
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
complete.pnga+.png
you're welcome! feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any issues with coding!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page