PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega Stone Vouchers [Solved]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ChillKate's AvatarChillKate
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hi. I'm a bit confused, because I cannot find a clear answer to this on wiki. So do Mega Vouchers 1-5 (old versions) all count as a Canon Mega Voucher, or can you only redeem them for certain stones? Or are they not valid at all anymore so if you do have an old version they cannot be used? I don't want to purchase 1-5 from market if they cannot be redeemed any more. I'm sorry if this has been answered before!
Score: 3083
Avatar is official artwork from Bee and Puppycat: Lazy in Space ©️Netflix
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
ultra.pnge+.png
There was at one point the option to trade them in 1:1 for the new vouchers, honestly don't know if it's still available or not
Niluna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiluna
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hello, I still have some of the old Mega Stone Vouchers and at the bottom of the Mega Evolution page, there is the option to swap them for the new ones. Mega Stone Voucher 2, 4 will become Mega Stone Voucher, for the Canon Mega Stones. Mega Stone Voucher 5 will become Mega Stone Voucher Q, for the Exclusive Mega Stones
credits
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niluna

Hello, I still have some of the old Mega Stone Vouchers and at the bottom of the Mega Evolution page, there is the option to swap them for the new ones. Mega Stone Voucher 2, 4 will become Mega Stone Voucher, for the Canon Mega Stones. Mega Stone Voucher 5 will become Mega Stone Voucher Q, for the Exclusive Mega Stones
Thank you this is really helpful, I don't suppose you know if this is the case for ones you buy, or if the vouchers are linked to your account?
Niluna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiluna
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I don't know about that, sorry. Do you want to try? I can lend you one of them, you check if you can exchange it or not, then you send it back to me?
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
arceus.pngb+.png
Vouchers aren't linked to your account! You can trade/buy them and they'll still be able to be exchanged/used by anyone.
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Thank you everyone! Exactly what I needed to know. Mods this can be closed/archived as required thank you

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page