PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Test Server CS

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Yahan's AvatarYahan
arceus.pngsss.png
Does anyone know how the CS distribution for participating in the test server experiment goes? I haven't gotten mine yet for hatching 100 eggs. I haven't seen anything mentioned in the announcement thread either. I also haven't seen people post about their CSs yet despite reaching the goal either, which makes me think I could've missed something. (Please be gentle with responses btw- been processing some hard RL news the past few days)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
RoyaLotad's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRoyaLotad
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
They'll be on the way soon ^^ just keep an eye on the announcements.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 5240
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Since this is a question on a lot of people's minds, I'll give a further detail here: It will be dropped in your Collection Area "when I get around to it" - there is a lot to do in the aftermath of the test so I can't promise exactly when it'll be, but I'll get it done as soon as possible and you'll see it when it happens. For now, Don't Panic™
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mupu's AvatarMupu
grandmaster.pnge.png
Thank you for the clarification. Don't worry about rushing it, please, I for one can wait a good while
Type Race:
Score: 2,488
Yahan's AvatarYahan
arceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Since this is a question on a lot of people's minds, I'll give a further detail here: It will be dropped in your Collection Area "when I get around to it" - there is a lot to do in the aftermath of the test so I can't promise exactly when it'll be, but I'll get it done as soon as possible and you'll see it when it happens. For now, Don't Panic™
Thanks Niet! I know the turnaround time is usually quick for MCW and that stuff usually appears in the trade center for them too, but I wasn’t sure how the CS worked.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page