PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Breeding Ruffwool?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Itstormy130's AvatarItstormy130
champion.png
How do you get it by breeding? can you get it by breeding?
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Yes, you can breed it by starting with a Ruffwool, or using the special breeding method (I just checked and that should work) More info: https://pokefarm.wiki/Ruffwool_Line Variants and exclusives have a reduced chance to produce the v/e egg, so it'll take more clicking than usual to get one. Using the special breeding method will likely be faster than a low % or half Ruffwool pair, but ymmv.
champion.png
ummm ok what if i dont have one can i still breed one also what is a special breeding method?
Some variants, mostly those from past mass click events and canon regional variants, can be bred by two "regular" Pokemon to produce the variant. For the event ones, the wiki will usually list the parents needed for the special method - if you just search "Ruffwool" or another variant name on the wiki, you get the page I linked which tells you how to breed it. (In this case, you need to pair a Rockruff or Lycanroc with a Wooloo or Dubwool. I can confirm it works if it's a male Rockruff, haven't tried the other way around, for some variants it does matter)
champion.png
ohhhh ok thank you so much
champion.png
It worked it was because of my genders lol
Thanks for the update, I've fixed the wiki so it correctly says which gender the parents need to be :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page