PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unlocking Ultra Beasts

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Battermesh's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBattermesh
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
In order to unlock the Ultra Beasts, do you need just one beast ball and then you can order Nihilego eggs from the supplier to trade in? OR do you NEED to get a bunch of beast balls in order to unlock them all and Type: Null? I'm wondering how people do it just because I'm very close to finishing my dex!
Salamaunder's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSalamaunder
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
You need just one beast ball and then you can use the supplier to then trade the nihilegos in, that's what I did when chasing Arceus rank ^^
q.pngCurrent icon was commissioned from G'raha Tia, character is mine!

QUOTE originally posted by Salamaunder

You need just one beast ball and then you can use the supplier to then trade the nihilegos in, that's what I did when chasing Arceus rank ^^
Ooo okay, thank you so much!! It's just that ordering the eggs is so expensive.. is there any way to lower the price or is it always 1 Mil credits?
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
If you order multiple eggs at a time, the supplier will offer a discount. And the supplier is affected by Nova discount days. So the optimal strategy would be to borrow some supplier passes from someone, figure out how many eggs you'll need for the whole quest line (9? check wiki), and order them all at once on a Nova day. It'll be a big all-at-once expense, but cheaper than ordering them in ones or twos.

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

If you order multiple eggs at a time, the supplier will offer a discount. And the supplier is affected by Nova discount days. So the optimal strategy would be to borrow some supplier passes from someone, figure out how many eggs you'll need for the whole quest line (9? check wiki), and order them all at once on a Nova day. It'll be a big all-at-once expense, but cheaper than ordering them in ones or twos.
Oooh, okay!! Thank you!! I almost never use the egg supplier so I had no idea :O I guess I'll save up for a whole bunch of eggs then xD Thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page