PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Progression Info (for newbies)?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Junetoed's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJunetoed
hypermode.pngcollector.png
Hi! So, this might be a weird thing to ask - but how do people 'progress' through this site? (no correct or incorrect answers, just looking for personal experiences!) I see so many people with boxes of albinos, melans, shinies and other goodies but my question is; how? How often do people play to be able to achieve this? And what steps need to be taken to get to this point? I don't really know how best to word my question, I guess I'm mostly just looking for information aimed at 'beginners' that explains more of the nitty-gritty of the site. What things should I be doing if I want to hunt for S/A/M, or what's the most effective way to increase wishforge etc. Would love to hear about how others have reached their goals in this game! Thank you so much for taking the time to read, apologies if my question is a bit all over the place! Please feel free to ask if anything needs to be clarified (I'm not the best at putting my questions into words ahaha) I've had my account for a hot minute but only started playing properly in the past week or so... :b
  • About Me
  • My 'Mons
  • Hunts & More
22 ✦ F ✦ Australian ✦ Politoed Fan Hi, my name is June and I'm your friendly neighborhood Politoed megafan :D I'm decently new to the site, although I've had my account for a hot minute I've only started actually playing in the past week or two. My interests include things such as drawing, video games (league of legends and overwatch mostly..) and hangin' out with friends! I'm keen to meet you all! Thanks for taking the time to read.
My Son, Prince 8.png hatched on the 7th of June, 2024. 30 eggs into the hunt!
Current Hunt: ..praying for melan 'toed.. o.png8.png2.png
Background is from the Pokemon anime! Code is made by me.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
arceus.pngc.png
I'm not great and advice and all that by any means, but I'll give my opinions! answering the questions I see so far... 1.

I see so many people with boxes of albinos, melans, shinies and other goodies but my question is; how?
Buying them from others + hatching them themselves! (explained below a bit) 2.

How often do people play to be able to achieve this? And what steps need to be taken to get to this point?
Personally, every day really helps but is in no way required. I have seen plenty of newer people who also have way more specials than expected, a lot of people simply buy specials from others who have hatched them.

To get started on doing this you need

1.EXP share to get exp to all your eggs! 2.pokeradar, to boost shiny chances 3.Albino radar, to be able to hatch albinos in the first place 4.a good pair (preferably base 90%+)

what's the most effective way to increase wishforge
quite honestly, by doing hunts, especially during type race! This is because TR helps you get more hatches of one type (more hatches=more gems) it's easier to focus on one! This is not too too in detail though, so if you have any further questions I'm willing to try my best to answer!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 18 TR types available

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

I'm not great and advice and all that by any means, but I'll give my opinions! answering the questions I see so far... 1.

I see so many people with boxes of albinos, melans, shinies and other goodies but my question is; how?
Buying them from others + hatching them themselves! (explained below a bit) 2.

How often do people play to be able to achieve this? And what steps need to be taken to get to this point?
Personally, every day really helps but is in no way required. I have seen plenty of newer people who also have way more specials than expected, a lot of people simply buy specials from others who have hatched them.

To get started on doing this you need

1.EXP share to get exp to all your eggs! 2.pokeradar, to boost shiny chances 3.Albino radar, to be able to hatch albinos in the first place 4.a good pair (preferably base 90%+)

what's the most effective way to increase wishforge
quite honestly, by doing hunts, especially during type race! This is because TR helps you get more hatches of one type (more hatches=more gems) it's easier to focus on one! This is not too too in detail though, so if you have any further questions I'm willing to try my best to answer!
Thank you so much for the response! I will be sure to apply this stuff to my future endeavours :D much appreciated
AHHH RUN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-steel.pngAHHH RUN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge.png
A few secrets I'd like to add, A) Scour boost & scour slots are an early top priority, because boxes you get from scouring are incredibly valuable as a trade commodity. Box boxes (21 boxes packed into one) sell to other players for ~110zc each, which makes them your most reliable way to get premium currency as a free player. B) I recommend getting dexes done early and ranking up a lot so that you can get your permanent boosts to help with your future hunts. The lab, shelter, and wonder trade are great for this but so is the trades forum, where several shops offer dex trades for free. C) It's pretty safe to ignore the quests on the side of your 'party' page, other than claiming the rewards if you happen to complete them.
We did it! v-steel.png9897
I sell RTEs here by the way ;)

QUOTE originally posted by AHHH RUN

A few secrets I'd like to add, A) Scour boost & scour slots are an early top priority, because boxes you get from scouring are incredibly valuable as a trade commodity. Box boxes (21 boxes packed into one) sell to other players for ~110zc each, which makes them your most reliable way to get premium currency as a free player. B) I recommend getting dexes done early and ranking up a lot so that you can get your permanent boosts to help with your future hunts. The lab, shelter, and wonder trade are great for this but so is the trades forum, where several shops offer dex trades for free. C) It's pretty safe to ignore the quests on the side of your 'party' page, other than claiming the rewards if you happen to complete them.
OO: thank you so much for sharing some secret tips! I had no idea the scour system was that beneficial - For dexing, I've mostly been using lab and wondertrade but I'll definitely check out the dex trades on the forums as that seems a lot more efficient haha

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page