PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How do they jump spots Tournaments?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

P3nnyWis3's Avatarhypermode-12.pngP3nnyWis3
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
I went from 35th to outta top 250 over a couple hours and got passed by thousands of points how are they doing it? I'm hatching the best affinity type constant every hour almost all day of it but still can't catch up. it just doesn't seem right can anyone shed some light on it?
Goatlady's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoatlady
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Depending which day it is, some people who are highly competitive will be spending currency on shelter boost vouchers, daycare passes, supplier eggs and maybe they're not chaining so are raiding the Lab also. They are likely hatching very fast eggs such as 1k Magikarp for the water v-wave which are cheap to buy and fast to hatch. If they have Wishalloy badges, they can hatch even faster and perhaps they're also using lucky eggs aswell. Never underestimate how far a gamer will go if they want to win, heh.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 608
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,370,509
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,971,129
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
i get that but I've been matching it everyday with the quickest poke so I'm hatching 6 like every 15 mins I'm doing near 20,000 to 40,000 every day with nothing and the first place has been hatching nothing but bugs which hasn't been very good affinity but is like 8,000 ipoints ahead
ChampionCedar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChampionCedar
hypermode.pngchampion.pnge.png
Are you sure you fell by over 100 places in just a few hours? I only hatch a few matching V wave pokemon every party, and even when I wake up I don't fall more than 50 places and definitely not out of the top 250. I hover around 160-200th place for the past few days, and even when it's nighttime for me by the morning I only fall around 30-40 places after 8 hours or so. Also I don't think you are getting 20000 to 40000 points a day, the current leader only has 23k points. Are you making sure you're hatching the current day's V wave pokemon? Be careful as the server time may be different than your local time and the V wave changes at server midnight.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,701,055
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
I was saying to the previous 20,000 to 40,000 interactions a day to hatch as quick as I can and yea I watch all the things vwave server time. imma try a better plan next time and watch even closer but thank yall for your replies I appreciate the extra knowledge and trying to help
Enbees's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEnbees
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I was one of the people who jumped spots! I went from not making the top 250 to ending at 35th place! For me, it was entirely magikarp on the water v~wave day that did it. On that day, I made 74,519 interactions, maxed out my star pass, and used 5 shelter budget vouchers! Then I continued hunting magikarp and it was enough to continue to bump me up even though they didn't match the v~wave because they're such low exp eggs!
grass.png Current Type Race score = 2615 grass.png
Saving for hypermode!
328/600
All art by me.
AHHH RUN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-steel.pngAHHH RUN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge.png
I placed 126th by accident with 3850 points while just hunting Skarmory the entire time, ignoring the V~Wave. 🤷 I have to imagine it was a combination of my egg timer always being turbocharged + being online to replace eggs at least every hour for 14-18 hours a day, plus the usual interactions and whatnot. Not much else to do while recovering from an injury XD
Let's do this! v-steel.png7589
I sell RTEs here by the way ;)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page