PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben's Save File

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Oh look, it's me again - sorry if you were hoping to see Eben, he only had time to tell me something big was going on, throw some items at me and run off again. It would appear that he has succeeded in befriending all of the Legendary Pokémon in Alola in just one week, which is really impressive! All of them had Summon Items just like the Legendary Pokémon we already know, so that's convenient. The ones Eben gave me have been passed on to Sally for integration into the systems. I can't imagine it being too long before we start seeing Alolan Legendary Pokémon all over PokéFarm. If you've been keeping up with the release of Alola so far, you might even have unlocked some already, so go ahead and check out the new arrivals!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
It's been a long and tiring journey, but finally, we're all done. Every single Pokémon, every local Legendary, and even the Ultra Beasts. I've caught them all. The Ultra Beasts, especially, were quite a handful as they were very aggressive, but thanks to Wicke and the Aether Foundation I was able to get them too. And with that, my journey in Alola is done. Time for me to go home to Sinnoh and resume my regular travelling. But first, a long rest is in order for all of us. Thank you for supporting me throughout my Alolan Adventure, and I hope you're taking good care of the new Pokémon over on PokéFarm. I may be done for now, but if there's ever a need to explore a new place, you can be sure I'll be on call ready to take on whatever challenges await. See ya!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page