PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Paradox14

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
Hmm? Business? I don't really do much around here...
PFP credit
Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q.
♣︎♠︎♥︎♦︎
*Sliver sighs and goes on their roof and eats another berry*
Credit to Emmuffin for the custom pokemon mystery dungon sprites Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 16 — 488 / 817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceBug
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
“We’ll I used to just go from place to place, I never really had an occupation,”
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*

QUOTE originally posted by NumelNumelNumel

“We’ll I used to just go from place to place, I never really had an occupation,”
*Sliver was very stunned to hear that this Frogadier(correct if im wrong) was intresting since she thought most frogs were boring* hmm.. how intresting
5.png
sprite credit to michicookies and programmedsleepstate of pmd.spritecollabs.org
The Hoopa plush continues its search throughout the abandoned megastore, searching for any sign of its fellows and/or the other pieces of merch. First, it managed to use a move like a true Pokémon would, and now it's feeling emotions like a true Pokémon would? It's not a true Pokémon - it's just a plush, nothing more... and yet... it feels a desire to prank any passerby, much like how a true Hoopa might. The plush is not a true Hoopa. It has no idea why it's acting like this.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME

QUOTE originally posted by Mijumarulover1

5.png The Hoopa plush continues its search throughout the abandoned megastore, searching for any sign of its fellows and/or the other pieces of merch. First, it managed to use a move like a true Pokémon would, and now it's feeling emotions like a true Pokémon would? It's not a true Pokémon - it's just a plush, nothing more... and yet... it feels a desire to prank any passerby, much like how a true Hoopa might. The plush not a true Hoopa. It has no idea why it's acting like this.
*sliver feels the hoopa's energy* what an odd aura.something I never felt before. **
Lysium's AvatarLysium
master.pngd.png
Grimley passes Abyss the raw fish.
PMD Sprites by Emmuffin of sprites.pmdcollab.org
"I see. So we're mostly drifters, in a sense."
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>

QUOTE originally posted by Lysium

Grimley passes Abyss the raw fish.
PMD Sprites by Emmuffin of sprites.pmdcollab.org
"I see. So we're mostly drifters, in a sense."
*Sliver parkours down and sits in the corner of the inside room they are they in withot anyone knowing*
“Drifters?” He pondered over this word, “I like it,” He picked up a piece of sushi and popped it in his mouth, Ori then noticed a Pokémon sitting in the corner, A strange metal gallade, though it seemed not to notice him, he decided not to dwell on it and happily continued conversing,

QUOTE originally posted by NumelNumelNumel

“Drifters?” He pondered over this word, “I like it,” He picked up a piece of sushi and popped it in his mouth, Ori then noticed a Pokémon sitting in the corner, A strange metal gallade, though it seemed not to notice him, he decided not to dwell on it and happily continued conversing,
... *Sliver notices ori's glance* Need something...?

Pages: 123··· 91011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page