PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What Does This Error Message Mean?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Rainquail's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainquail
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
All throughout today (and I think some of yesterday) I've been getting an error when I try to distribute interactions. It happens most on those I've interacted with already, but it's also happened when giving interactions to someone I haven't interacted with for the day. Is this a error on my end/due to something I did, or is it the server having a seizure? "The server did not respond in time. Retry request? (Note that this may lead to duplicate transactions, proceed with care!) (Failed to load: summary/interact)"
AHHH RUN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-steel.pngAHHH RUN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge.png
Nothing wrong on your end, the 'retry' feature was added because sometimes the server just eats your clicks for no reason. If you know your internet is slow/unstable, you can wait a little to see if it's just lag. But sometimes it's just a server bug. You can click 'retry' to re-send those interactions to the server so that maybe this time, it actually goes through. More details in this announcement: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/428779/New-request-timeout-handler
Let's do this! v-steel.png7589
I sell RTEs here by the way ;)
Rainquail's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainquail
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by AHHH RUN

Nothing wrong on your end, the 'retry' feature was added because sometimes the server just eats your clicks for no reason. If you know your internet is slow/unstable, you can wait a little to see if it's just lag. But sometimes it's just a server bug. You can click 'retry' to re-send those interactions to the server so that maybe this time, it actually goes through. More details in this announcement: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/428779/New-request-timeout-handler
Thank you. Tt had been happening infrequently for a little over 12 hours by the time I asked, and had suddenly gotten a huge influx of these messages Everytime I tried to do anything, and it had really started to frustrate me. I did end up stop trying to do anything on site for most of the day because of it, but I haven't gotten any since.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page