PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Forgotten Island RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 67891011

QUOTE originally posted by Galactic0verlord

*bats the energy ball away with one fin* "Tiny, I ask that you stay on the sideline please. This is to show Ax he can trust others not to hurt him and its also an evaluation. If he continues to drop his guard, its going to be easier for the humans to recapture him." *Turns full attention back to Ax* I'm waiting for your answer. Do you yield?"
im sure hes fine but no hurting ok? or i'll up in ok?
Credit to Emmuffin for the custom pokemon mystery dungon sprites Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 16 — 488 / 817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceBug
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
I still have my bone in my hand, “I do not,” I say, fire in my eyes, I thrust the bone into his shoulder, following that by spinning it round in the air then hitting him on the head, with brute force,
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*

QUOTE originally posted by NumelNumelNumel

I still have my bone in my hand, “I do not,” I say, fire in my eyes, I thrust the bone into his shoulder, following that by spinning it round in the air then hitting him on the head, with brute force,
*forces myself to learn heal pulse and heals them both*

QUOTE originally posted by NumelNumelNumel

*spits on the ground* "What a weak attack," he says as he opens his mouth and the ball above him disappears, "Dragonfire Meteor." the ball of light reappers in the front of his mouth and hundreds of stars ablaze launch forward and blast the surrounding area into a pit. Garick disappears below ground again.
Alright you can stop now, I’m tired, oh and I hear footsteps, I said, I think they heard us
Clover, I feel footsteps. Tell Tiny to try and use powder snow around the outside of the pit from the Dragonfire Meter. Maybe we can get away while they are trying to climb out of the pit. These are a group of fifteen. It's a hunting party!

Clover, I feel footsteps. Tell Tiny to try and use powder snow around the outside of the pit from the Dragonfire Meter. Maybe we can get away while they are trying to climb out of the pit. These are a group of fifteen. It's a hunting party!
*uses powder snow around the outside of the pit from the Dragonfire Meter and hides in my secret home and pushes a button with spikes coming out on the entrance of the base*
"Impressive," Garick says as he senses what has happened. Suddenly, the ground begins to liquify beneath him. What is this? he wonders to himself, fleeing up and out of the ground, launching himself into the air.

"Impressive," Garick says as he senses what has happened. Suddenly, the ground begins to liquify beneath him. What is this? he wonders to himself, fleeing up and out of the ground, launching himself into the air.
just some stuff. *tiny giggles* very bad against human. but very safe for pokemon. I call it the metal liquid stuff
(Nice to have you back, D.M.) *A cawing can be heard in the distance* Something has upset the birds

Pages: 123··· 67891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page