PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Forgotten Island RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Here Is Where the Roleplay is gonna be.

ROLEPLAY RULES

https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/274596/Rules No Playing God, or Violence. Has to have pokemon combat. Keep everything family friendly, keep dating/love to like a tiny bit. I mean having a crush in roleplay is fine but like no um weird stuff or like I'll have to delete it(sorry if I do) And lastly keep all roleplays inside no hating because thats cringe if you have a problem against someone for a roleplay. just sort it out in pms and not here. and if someone is being weird and disrespectful pm me or any mod/worker or whoever is responisble for ths stuff. Keep the Vibes good like my mom's dinner turkey on thanksgiving prophecy. In the land where Pokemon roam, a group of brave warriors shall rise, Stuck on an island, they'll face the ultimate test with courage in their eyes. Four chosen ones, united in strength and might, Shall vanquish the evil and restore balance to the light. For when the scientist humans claim godhood for their own, These heroes will rise up and make things right, their destiny shown. In the darkest hour, a leaf dog with telekinesis and one ear shall rise, an unlikely hero destined to play a crucial role in the salvation of the world. With powers unseen and a heart pure, this unique being will bring forth a new dawn, where hope and light shall prevail over darkness and despair.In a time of chaos and despair, a creature with a skull upon its head shall rise, bearing an edgy and somewhat mean demeanor. Despite its rough exterior, this creature will play a crucial role in the salvation of the world, wielding its unique powers to bring about peace and harmony where there was once only darkness.In the final days, a small white creature shall emerge A bug so tiny yet with immense power It will bring salvation to a world on the brink And through its actions, the end shall be averted. a dragon of ancient power shall emerge, born of the elements themselves. A creature of land and sea, it shall be tested by the hand of evil scientists seeking to harness its might for their own gain.
Credit to Emmuffin for the custom pokemon mystery dungon sprites Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(item.png: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 16 — 488 / 817
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceBug
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
*Tiny Looks around to gather some food to eat* Where is everyone? they must all have must gotten caught by the humans. must stay covered. trust no one.. *tiny pushes the food to his secret home and looks for more food to store*
Garick exits the side of the building with a set of earphones and an iPod "So far they haven't caught on that I am still here," he said smiling.
I was resting by a large oak tree, when I was woken to the sound of humans whispering, they were nearby, and very close, their murmurs not loud enough to make out properly, so I just stood there, waiting. Bone club in hand in case they came after me, but they were getting closer, and I was shaking uncontrollably, I couldn’t hide for long,
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
Clover comes sprinting behind Garick out of the exit, a bunch of people were chasing him, but from far away. He jumps over Garick and turns around to seal off the exit door using his telekinesis, locking it up really tightly.
PFP credit
Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q.
♣︎♠︎♥︎♦︎
Garick heard the voices of people as a Leafeon lept over top of him. His right arm glowed and he hit the wall lightly. It crumbled into a mountain of rubble "why are they after you?"
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
He was panting heavily as falls onto the ground, exhausted. "Just... Just give me a few minutes..." He lets out a wheezy laugh. "Ahh... That was fun..."
*Garick snarles* "Fun isn't putting someone else in danger," He says, "I assume they were chasing you for a reason."
*tiny makes tiny noises* you guys follow me!. *heads in his secret base which is neatly decorected*
They were coming closer, I could hear shouting, multiple voices, I decided to have a look, to see what was happening, but that was a bad idea, I made direct eye contact with one of the scientists, I made a run for it. Too late though, every single scientist was after me, I ran through bushes, and weaved through trees, then after all that effort, I tripped on a stupid root, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. A tranquilliser. Slowly I faded into inky black unconsciousness.

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page