PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[Suggestion] More Customization Options for Multi-User Pages

Forum Index > Core > Help > QoL Script >

slugpup's Avatarslugpup
ultra.png
Hello! I absolutely adore so many things in this new QoL mod as a returning player. I have some suggestions for the customization of the multi-user pages, though. They're mostly aesthetic customization option suggestions. First, enabling both "Show field button", and "Include showcase" causes the two buttons to overlap. I suggest moving the showcase button to be next to the field button, if both are enabled, or perhaps moving the showcase (or field) button to be a little higher, or a little lower.

Second, as it currently stands there's no way to view both the party and showcase Pokemon at the same time while using the custom options. It's a small detail, but I like seeing the little guys that people decide to show off. This feature didn't exist when I played last, but I think it's really cute. Thanks for making such an awesome tool for players to use. :D
Avatar Source: Rain World: Downpour
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
As a mobile-first player, I admit I made some mistakes when doing the showcase update for desktop n_n' Try this code in your skin or extra CSS to make the showcases display normally on desktop:

Code

.qolPartyCustomParty:not(.qolHideShowcase) #partybox:not(.swap-panels) .showcase:not(:empty) { border: 1px solid !important; height: unset !important; margin: 10px auto !important; padding: 4px !important; overflow: visible !important; } #content .qolPartyCustomParty:not(.qolHideShowcase) .showcase:not(:empty) + .mu_navlink.toggle { display: none !important; }
(I intend to make that the default desktop view in the future)
slugpup's Avatarslugpup
ultra.png
Oh, awesome! Thank you! I am also primarily a mobile player haha, so I getcha.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page