PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Field Organization

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Rúnar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRúnar
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

Field Organization:

I've been thinking lately of all the ways you could possibly choose to organize fields and what purpose they'd serve in doing so. I am wholly undecided at all times what I possibly want to do with my own and thought it'd be pretty cool to see what other people do with their own fields! Thought this would be a pretty cool thread idea to share how you organize your fields and why. Do you have a living dex for all regions? Do you collect only a certain nature? Do you prefer large amounts of pokemon with endless fields to mass click or do you keep it nice and simple with a few close favorites? I'd love to hear what you do and I'm sure others would too!
  • 🌸
My name is Runar! He/Him Pronouns ∘₊✧───────────✧₊∘₊✧───────────✧₊∘ I have lots of UFT fields, just send a trade. I price on DP system. Paying 35 ZC per Tidal Bell. 20 ZC for Spectral Leiomanos Current Hunt: Riolu k.png Journal
eclipsedmoon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngeclipsedmoon
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
I love the idea of this post! I am a big fan of seeing all the different sorts of ways we all play! This is typically how I organize my fields : 1. By preference. This one is a classic answer, and a good chunk of my fields is sorted by being evolveable (is this a word?) or fully evolved + their preference (ex - fully evolved spicy OR evolve sweet) I also add wishforge to the title on certain fields when I am working for a specific badge 2. My sorta living dex - currently I'm still stuck in Kanto, but I plan to eventually work towards a living dex for each gen (the megas/gimmick of each gen are definitely some of the trickiest ones to collect) 3. Breeding pairs! I've recently gotten into the hobby of trying to create breeding pairs, so I have a few fields for the different types of pairs I have as well as fields where I have pokemon available to pair. Of course I also have some fields that are more specific or random but for the most part these are the current 3 points I'm trying to hit for my field organization :) Edit to add: I also love a good dump - whether it is for your current hunt or type race or tournament or etc hunt I love a few fields dedicated towards the 'mons you know you won't keep...it is a great way to know you have available fields
Score: 2,786
Made by J.D.Fox
Lv. 100 — +32,753,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +17,040,656
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +560,308
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockPoison
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
complete.pnga+.png
most of my fields are sorted by type! this just makes them 1. have high happiness, which just makes me happy to think about and 2. makes them very easy to find if i'm dex trading with people! i can remember pokemon's types much easier than dex numbers, so it just makes sense to me to sort them like that! regulars at the front, specials at the back for each type. i also have a BUNCH of hoard fields... i have a problem...
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page