PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Travelers... or Stars? a 1x1 RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

The Hypno gave a small, relieved sigh as Sylveon mentioned not knowing about his kind. "It's... probably for the best then." He nodded before continuing, "I wouldn't want to scare you after all." He gave a bit of a sad breath before lightly shaking his head. "I do appreciate the offer, but I am fine. Thank you." He said to her offer of food before starting to stand up, picking her up in the process so he wouldn't step on her, revealing he was quite tall. "But you seem like you're not done exploring, miss Very Capable." He said with a small glint of playfulness in his eye. "Have you ever been to the beach here? The sand underfoot is quite nice at this hour."
Madonnya's AvatarMadonnya
ultra.png
The Sylveon continued to watch the Hypno, feeling a sense of loneliness. She frowned gently and was about to speak about the scaring her topic before she felt herself be picked up, a small blush on her face, he was INDEED rather tall. "Oh goodness me darling you wouldn't scare me! It takes A LOT to scare me! *giggle*" she chirped cutely as her ribbons unintentionally wrapped around him. "My best friend Kurama, you should see him when his fur is frazzled. THAT'S the scariest thing to happen!" She chuckled again, definitely oblivious. "So I really don't think you have anything to worry about...But I understand." She gave Hypno a reassuring smile before her ears perked up at the sound of the beach. "Why..no I haven't, darling! As soon as I got here it was strictly just the contests and the market! I would ADORE to see the beach ♡ Will you please take me there, mister mystery? Hmm hmm ♡"
Hypno gave a small smile, she didn't seem to know what he was, and he was honestly okay with that. He proceeded to give a small chuckle when she mentioned her friend having frazzled fur, shaking his head. "I... have no idea who your friend is, but that certainly sounds... like something else. What kind of pokemon is he?" he asked as he started to walk towards the beach at the south of town. It would have only been a few minutes when he could really smell the clean sea air and felt the warm sand under his feet. It really was a quiet evening, far as he was concerned. "This is the beach." He started with a smile in his eyes. "I'm honestly surprised you've never been able to go this far." he said before lightly setting her down, only then realizing her ribbons were wrapped around him. "Oh? hmhm, it seems like you've grown attached to me?" he seemed to chuckle again.
ultra.png
"Kurama is a Pokémon called a 'Reshiram'. He is very highly sought after in his home..For some reason. Even I do not know why..He doesn't wish to tell me and I wouldn't dream of pressuring him to do so." Sylveon smiled happily as she talked about Kurama, she admired him. Her eyes then sparkled brightly as they reached the beach, the salty sea air tickled her nose as she looked up to Hypno. "Oh darling like I said, as soon as we got off the Ferry it was straight to the Contest Hall. Very rarely do I get to venture..And if I do..It's to the market..No where else." Her ears lowered slightly, "it does get a little boring..Oh who am I kidding it's simply AWFUL!" She playfully and dramatically turned onto her back in his arms, "I crave something new! Something exotic!" She chuckled before looking to her ribbons before her chuckle turned into a playful giggle. "Oh dearest me! Terribly sorry darling they have a mind of their own! " She purred, "I'm not surprised though..It's very rare to find such a lovely gentleman around here ♡"
Hypno tilted his head for a moment as he listened to Sylveon describe Kurama. He's certainly never heard of a Reshiram before, but he assumed that this Kurama fellow had his own skeletons to deal with back in his home region. He gave a chuckle before he looked back towards her during her feigning faint. "I can only imagine." He began before hiding a small blush, not used to such a compliment. "A gentleman? Hmm, hardly dear." He managed to mutter before carefully setting her down, wondering what kind of new, exotic thing she was craving. "Something new, you say? Like... exploring, perhaps?"
ultra.png
Sylveon chuckled once more before she saw his blush, causing herself to lightly blush herself, using her ribbon to rub the back of her head. "Not a gentleman? Surely you jest, darling! Since I've been here you're the only one who has treated me with respect that wasn't Kurama! ♡ That's a gentleman if I ever heard hmmhmm♡" As soon as she was set down, her paws begun to cling to the warm sand, her toes wriggling cutely before her ears perked as Hypno mentioned exploring. "Did you just use Mind Reader? Because that's *exactly* what I'm referring too! ♡" she giggled happily and did a small Sylveon jump like in the games. "If only I could ♡"
Hypno didn't know how to take all of these heartfelt compliments from such a beautiful pokemon, so the most he was able to do was offer her a smile before he watched her paw into the sand. "Mind reader? Oh no, of course not. Thats not even in my skill set!" He chuckled while shaking his head. "The only way to truly get something new, is to go out and find it for yourself." He said while gesturing towards the ocean. "Of course, it's a lot more fun with companions at your side." He tilted his head for a moment. It seemed like Sylveon really wanted to explore, but something held her down. "If... you don't mind me prying.. why do you feel trapped here? What is it that's holding you down?"
ultra.png
Sylveon continued to make happy Sylveon noises as she continued to feel the warm sand under her paws, her ribbons wafting lightly in the wind before she looked back towards Hypno with a playful giggle. "Are you sure it isn't? If not then you're very clever! ♡ But seeing as you ARE a Psychic type, it would make sense!"She paused a moment as she watched him gesture towards the ocean, her eyes sparkling from the reflection of the sun's rays from on top the waves. She leapt upward, using her ribbons as wings to lightly flutter in her place. "Oh of course darling! I know Kurama would simply adore an adventure too!" She then looked back to him, about to say something before her ears lowered sadly as she looked back to the city. "My trainer and I came here for the contests...He uses the money he wins with me to make sure we have a place to stay...As much as I would love to venture out and visit other regions...I fear I cannot..I would not want him to not have a home..." She then gently sculpted a ball shape as best she could in the sand, her expression saddened. "And not to mention, I am not wild like you or Kurama..He would never willingly let it go. Not when I'm so valuable to him."
Hypno listened intently to Slyveon, watching as she made the sand pokeball before giving a sad sigh, sitting beside her and using his psychic ability to help her craft the ball. "I was not always wild, my dear..." He started before placing a hand on her head. "I, too, once had a trainer." He mentioned as he started morphing some other sand into shapes to tell his story. "When I was Drowzee, I was adored by my human. He took me everywhere we could go, the park, a lake, we even went on a small boat once." He began, the sand shifting as he spoke. "I was quite portly for a Drowzee, but he said he always loved that about me. I was so huggable, he'd usually say, and I always helped him sleep each night with a little hypnosis." He couldn't help but show a saddened smile as he continued. "But then... I changed. I grew taller, my trunk turned into a long pointed nose, and I no longer had pants." He couldn't help himself but to chuckle. "I had evolved. And after that... I scared him. 'Hypno are dangerous pokemon. They'll steal you away to never be found again.' Those words always echoed in his mind.. even though he knew me as a Drowzee for years, the moment I changed..." He looked back towards the sand, which had shifted into the boy holding a pokeball. "He wasted no time in getting rid of me." He finally said as the figure broke the ball and the sands finally fell. "My use was done, and I was no longer needed... or wanted." He gave a sad sigh before looking back towards Sylveon, concern in his eyes. "I... I'm sorry if this comes off as biased. But I... I think your trainer is using you. Humans... they can get by without us at their side. And... I think you deserve your own choice in this." He finished as he pointed towards the sand pokeball that still sat at her feet.
ultra.png
She blinked a little as she watched Hypno craft the pokeball for her. She was about to thank him before she tilted her head curiously as Hypno spoke. She then gently nuzzled into his hand, pausing a second as his words seemed to grow more solemn. Her attention then focused on the sand beneath her as he told his story. She could feel her eyes start to water the more the story progressed. How could a human be so cruel to a pokemon that they've known their whole life? She couldn't fathom it. "Oh...Oh darling.." she used her ribbons to wipe her eyes. "I can't even BEGIN to understand the pain you must have felt..To be abandoned because of evolution..It..." She then without thinking, hugged him tightly, her cheeks stained with tears. "Well just so you know darling I appreciate you accompanying me today and I would love for you to--" She paused a minute as he mentioned her trainer might be using her. Her ears lowered as she pondered it for a minute. "Honestly...You're probably right..Ever since I became a Sylveon it's been nothing but contests and pageants.." She scoffed a little, "As much as I live being a pageant queen I don't want to be one my entire life!" She then looked down at the pokeball and gently payed at it, watching it disintegrate back into the sand. "...."

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page