PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Travelers... or Stars? a 1x1 RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

The sun shone bright over the seaside city of Slateport, a late afternoon breeze gently blew the smell of the sea air across the market as ribbons of confetti seemed to rain from the sky. Another contest had just ended, and it seemed only natural that a beautiful blue-colored Sylveon took the crown for the Master Beauty contest to the cheers of people and pokemon alike. Hidden away in the back room of the contest hall, a large white figure seemed to sit, draped with luxurious red curtains that smelled of roses clapped happily as he watched his small friend on the stage. "Another beautiful performance darling~!" he mused, looking towards the crowd. "And they're awestruck as always~"
Madonnya's AvatarMadonnya
ultra.png
The Sylveon gently shook her body to rid the bits of confetti off before bowing to her adoring audience thanking them all with happy Sylveon noises. "Oh thank you so much! Your support is very much appreciated! ♡ I look forward to entertaining you again soon!" She jumped happily, as Sylveons do, before making her way to the backroom while her trainer was distracted. Her ears perked a little as she heard a familiar voice, her tail wagging. "Ah Kurama thank you darling! ♡" she then looked back towards the crowd, "I'm glad I still have it even after all these years *giggle*" She then lept up on a table, grabbing a poffin, tossing it his way, "Hungry?" She purred.
Kurama watched as the Sylveon leapt onto the table, giving a small chuckle before placing one of his small hands to his head, as if to feign fainting. "Oh, but alas my darling Slyveon! For I should not partake in such delicacies!" He began, soon laying himself down like he was on a fainting couch. "The echoing pit that hollows me from within would surely devour every morsel before you, leaving nary a scrap to your name!" He gave a wonderful sigh before chuckling, not able to maintain himself. "Oh perish the thought dear~ I would love one, thank you~" he said before happily taking the poffin.
ultra.png
The Sylveon playfully raised a brow, a cute chuckle escaping her lips as she listened to the Reshiram be his melodramatic self. She then sat up on her hind legs and clapped her paws, and both sets of her ribbons to immulate the sound of an applause. "End scene!" She laughed happily before snagging a poffin herself. "Marvelous work, darling!" She snickered before sitting upon his lap and then proceeding to gently eat her puffin. "You're getting skinny anyway, dear, I wouldn't let you *not* eat." She winked up to him, "watching your girlish figure or no ☆"
"Oh thank you darling~" Kurama said happily as he eagerly ate the poffin. Shaking his head a little to fluff out his feathers he gave a small chuckle. "I'm not getting that thin dear, I'm just... not really flying much so I seem a little smaller i suppose?" He asked, almost to himself as he smiled towards her. "But, enough about me! What about you? How are you doing dear? You seem... a little distant, perhaps? Are you getting bored of this place?"
ultra.png
The Sylveon chuckled with a nod as she finished her poffin. "I mean..I understand and everything..But you ARE getting thinner and it is concerning me.." she gently tilted her head side to side before looking up at him. "Is it because you're here with me in this town?..I know because of.....circumstances..It isn't really your choice..But I do feel awful you have to be cramped up all the time." The Sylveon looked out the window from behind Kurama, "We need to find a place where you can spread your wings and not have to worry abo--" She tilted her head back towards him with a slight smile. "Is it that obvious? Oh dear..I hope it doesn't show to the crowd." She looked back out the window, resting her paws against it. "Perhaps I am.."
Kurama listened intently as he watched his friend look out the window, gently shaking his head. "Oh darling, I'm staying here because I enjoy your company~" he chimed before looking out the window dow himself. "I'm safe here. The people here don't know what I am, so they leave me be." He gave a small chuckle before picking her up and giving her a hug. "Well, all we have to do is find a way to break that itsy bitsy problem of yours then you can go anywhere you wish!" He chuckled. "We could go back to Kalooos, I could show you Unovaaaa, we could go to new regions or even explore this one! I heard this place has loads of things to see, so we could do that too. ♡" he smiled as he looked towards her in his massive wings. "What do you think?"
ultra.png
The Sylveon gave a gentle motherly smile up towards her best friend, instantly wrapping her paws and ribbons around him. "I treasure your time as well, darling but.." she watched him look out the window as well, giving a playful sigh. "Alright..If you insist. I still feel you shouldn't be cramped in this tiny room though!" She giggled happily and then left atop his head, nestling herself in his rose scented hair. "I would rather not return to Kalos~ I've seen all there is to see in Lumious City..But I would love to see where you came from, dear!" Her ears perked up happily at the thought before a small sigh escaped her lips. "But it's like you said...fixing my problem..I..I do not know how. My trainer has my pokeball on his belt at all times and no one can get to it." "Maybe my dreams of traveling should just remain dreams.." her ears lowered. "Oh dear..This is very unlike me...Is there a Spa around here?" She tilted her head and flickered her ears.
"Oh I know darling~" Kurama lightly cooed as he felt Sylveon nestle into his hair, a little concerned. It was quite unlike her indeed to be so down on herself. "hm..." he began to ponder for a moment. "Well, I'm not sure if there's a spa around here per say, buuuuuuut~" he began to chuckle again. "Perhaps you could go out and get some fresh air to start? You've been working so terribly hard that I think you deserve a break and should at least go see the town!" he gave her a small smile before thrusting his head upwards, sending her flying for a moment towards the rafters. "I know there's an opening up there that would take you outside. Why not go out? Enjoy the beach~ And we'll figure out escaping when you've relaxed~"
ultra.png
"Aah!" The Sylveon yipped as she was tossed in the air, clinging to the rafters with her ribbons tightly. "Well of COURSE, I work hard, darling..I have to..My trainer uses the winnings here for food and the like for us." She gave a nervous giggle, "Ever since we left Lumious we are..incredibly poor." She smiled at the idea of going out, but her ears lowered once more. "I can but...What about you, dear? PLEASE don't tell me you're going to stay cramped in here..Will you at least go out as well? Even if not with me?" She tilted her head cutely down at him, giving him big puppy dog eyes with glittery eyelashes. "Pretty please?" She asked him in her cute Eevee voice.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page