PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clicking Habits

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

eclipsedmoon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngeclipsedmoon
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
So, everyone has their own preferred way of clicking. Some people like clicking fields, some use the QOL or other script to make it easier. Some, like me, tend to open 50 users at a time from the online tab because I'm lazy and only need to click one single spot. What are your clicking habits like? How many interactions do you generally do a day? I'm so curious to see how others play their game and want to know if anyone else does the same as me! I normally am in the 10kish range of clicks a day, but today I have surprised myself and have clicked every single current online user. I have never had this happen and it feels insane to me that I actually did that. I also am sitting at 22k interactions which is a lot for me so today is pretty interesting for sure! (it's because getting inferno torchic eggs are so rough 😭, rip to me as I try my first variant hunt) Anyways, I'd like to hear from other users what their general clicking habits are like so maybe I (or others) can learn some tricks or tips I've never considered before!
Score: 2,786
Made by J.D.Fox
Lv. 100 — +32,753,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +17,040,656
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +560,308
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockPoison
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
ChampionCedar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChampionCedar
hypermode.pngchampion.pnge.png
I like to use the QOL scripts to click faster and easier, and I use mobile to mass click fields since I can use multiple fingers to tap the screen to click. I make the click box very large, then use 2 fingers on each hand and start tapping the screen very fast, this method works very well and I can get a field clicked in a few seconds. It does get tiring after a while though. For party clicks I use the number keys on my keyboard, 1-5, as those correspond to the 5 berries available for feeding pokemon. Using this method I can get a lot of clicks a day, most days when I'm actively playing I can get around 50k clicks per day, during tournaments or special events, I can even get over 100k clicks a day. Personal record for most clicks in one day is 156k, during the pandemic when I had nothing else to do and could click all day long.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,716,918
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
AHHH RUN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-steel.pngAHHH RUN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnge.png
I average about 36k interactions a day mostly doing clickbacks and mass clicks. For mass clicks, I use the accessibility feature where you can drag a berry and hold it over a stack of Pokemon to auto-feed them after a delay. It's slower than rebinding my keys and hammering away at the buttons, but this way it saves my wrists + I can have, like, one thumb getting hundreds of interactions while I'm doing something else entirely (like studying or hitting my fitness goals). By the way, I'm sure you know this but imo it's super worth getting all 6 slots at the training hall and having Pokemon on each slot finding training bags. If you collect bags every 360 interactions, on average you'll get about 2.3 credits' worth of training bags per interaction (I think, I had ChatGPT do the math lol), which may seem low at first but it's super satisfying to sell all the stacks at the end of a week and suddenly be hundreds of thousands of credits richer.
We did it! v-steel.png9897
I sell RTEs here by the way ;)

QUOTE originally posted by AHHH RUN

I average about 36k interactions a day mostly doing clickbacks and mass clicks. For mass clicks, I use the accessibility feature where you can drag a berry and hold it over a stack of Pokemon to auto-feed them after a delay. It's slower than rebinding my keys and hammering away at the buttons, but this way it saves my wrists + I can have, like, one thumb getting hundreds of interactions while I'm doing something else entirely (like studying or hitting my fitness goals). By the way, I'm sure you know this but imo it's super worth getting all 6 slots at the training hall and having Pokemon on each slot finding training bags. If you collect bags every 360 interactions, on average you'll get about 2.3 credits' worth of training bags per interaction (I think, I had ChatGPT do the math lol), which may seem low at first but it's super satisfying to sell all the stacks at the end of a week and suddenly be hundreds of thousands of credits richer.
I think you just saved me from carpal tunnel syndrome/j XD Anyways I think i can probably watch a movie ot something while i click now-

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page